Reviews for Stuck
Rake1810 chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
Hilarious.
lightselixir chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
I'm crying because all the swearing and ass fucking is too much this is gold!
jobananasan chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
HAHAHA! Rukia has a freaky side. :D I'm not at all surprised though. She's a lot more carefree than Ichigo. I can just imagine what's going on in Ichigo's mind: Hmm...If she's getting excited about incest does that mean...Oh shit! Is that why she fangirls over Byakuya?!
Uin chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
I think it's funny though I don't watch GoT, but all my friends are talking about this lol

I'm happy to know the ch. 12 is going to have a second part. I loved that chapter a lot and I want to know more, and I hope Ichigo's going to take part into his new family.

Hope you come back soon! I love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2017
my main otp talking about my other otp. D it is wierd to ship jonerys but blame GRRM for that he started it.
Saij Spellhart chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
I have no idea what to say about this one. I don't watch Game of Thrones. Lol. Glad you are still alive my friend. I miss reading your oneshots. They will always be my favorite.
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
LOL! I haven't watched the series but my roommate does so.. and I think she was crying because some dragons died recently in the show...
RukiYuki chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
Eeh they watching game of thrones hmmm

Thank-you for the update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Ahaaaaaaaaaa this is so nice, you used Odalisque as inspiration which is one of my fave fics, and your story is so good, your note at the end is so adorable too and I agree Ichigo and Rukia would be the greatest parents not that messy -where is my kid- we got in that horrible ending.
Fiercest chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
This is at the intersection of all my interests and I am SO for it.
Fiercest chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
Is "Awww" the right sentiment?
Fiercest chapter 6 . 5/15/2017
"I was going through a tough time-"
"With puberty?"
"...With suddenly becoming a soul reaper, I was going to say."
"That was probably hard to deal with too."

I mean? Same honestly.

This is peak comedy.
Fiercest chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
"Dad. You're a freak. I'm 15." I'm wheezing. I spat out my water.

Dead.

I cannot.

Can I fave this chapter 10 more times?
Fiercest chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
Hi yes. Hello. Gosh um. -clears throat- THIS IS MY FAVOURITE. HOLY SHIT. UM. I don't think I have words to express how grateful I am that you seem to have completely realized my favourite headcanon about their relationship? THANK YOU. Oh man.
PeachyQueen chapter 12 . 4/30/2017
I totally agree with Saij Spellhart, I'd love to read rukia's version of this story. I'd be nice to see Rukia as a loving mother and to get to know the twins a bit more. There is something special about these two being parents. I have no complaints if we see more ichiruki as parents.