Reviews for The Light Spirit
BroskiMoski chapter 7 . 11/3/2021
When I began reading Majoras Mask years ago I was immediately hooked and was checking everyday for updates. When it finally finished I was both immensely relieved and saddened, a beautiful retelling of my favourite game of all time. I never forgot your story even now so I decided to check it out and noticed this incredible final piece to the story. I will be going on to read your next story right after I’m done writing this. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment and the days I spent thinking of “what will happen next” during your original run of majoras mask :)
0dyssey chapter 7 . 9/12/2020
Oh good god. I read the Majora's Mask novel years ago and I only just found this. Well, better late than never.
This sequel hit me with the feels all over again. I've read many stories and fanfics over the years, but this duo novelisation of one of my favourite games of all time is nigh perfect. I'm so glad this sequel was able to give closure this epic and hauntingly beautiful journey. As long as Termina remains, and as long as Majora remembers, all is not lost.
I normally don't comment on this site, but I really wanted to take the time to say thank you for this work of art. I'll be going back to read Majora's Mask, and I'll keep an eye out for anything you write in the future. I'm certain it'll be great (no pressure though!).
TheLegendofzelda94 chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
I can't be the only one that cried at the end of this,wow...what a way to finish such an adventure of my own,I binge read Majora's Mask then went on to read this to wrap up the Mask Salesmans long, perilous, entertaining & ultimately amazing story & I must say that out of all the thousands of story's,books,poems ect I've read since I first started being able too,this pair of story's is right up there in my top five-even I must say that is a hard thing to do,because there's no one I know in my life that has such a love for reading as me,not bragging, just being honest. I'll never know the author of this story,I'll never meet you or talk to you face to face,but the amount of questions I have for you can't be topped,I would love to take a trip through your mind,to see the amazing imagination it would have taken to think up a story like this,a story so massive and so thought provoking...god I've totally blabbered a load of nonsense but I just can't get of over how amazing it's been. Thank you for such a fine piece of writing. Im already obsessed with Zelda,but this has just added to that love. Hopefully soon we will see books in stores with your name on it,it will happen eventually! Love Katie xo
The One Immortal chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Sadness
icicle.c.cold chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
I love it. Well written, and wrapped up the loose ends of Majora's Mask.
Should you ever decide to write anything else, it would be my privilege to proofread it for you.
Keep writing! You are really good at it, and have great potential as an author.
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
:'( This was sad and a strange way right. Your stories are always so deep, meaningful, beautiful and poignant.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
How beautiful. I didn't think she'd get Koume go help.
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Hopefully he means it. But he's understanding. Will the darkness take him ams turn him into a gibdo, redead or geldman? Or is he truly just a stuck spirit?
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Oh so that's who that is. I notice be changes his story a lot though.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is really interesting. is that the Poe seller?
thearisoner chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Good freakin God. I finally finished the duo of novelizations... Very rarely have I read such a fulfilling, attention-grabbing, action packed, heart wrenching, dramatic, tragic yet hopeful story like your two stories, Jake. Worthy of best seller, by FAR. I have only read a handful of nigh perfect ones like this (Fallout Equestria, spinoffs of FE, My Immortal Game, etc). You, my dude, you put forth so much passion and love into these two stories. Id started about less than halfway completion of your MM novel and I was hooked right away. and being able to finish that, and Majora's/Pamela's epilogue was... Beautiful. Even when life got in the way, I kept wanting to come back to this masterpiece. I feel like you hinted at something more in the future... and if so, I'll be right on top of that, too! even if not, Thank you, FakeJake93. In my opinion, you did readers and writers a service everywhere. Ten outta. Freakin. Ten.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Very rarely does an author's work so consistently bring tears to my eyes. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
Nox Demeter chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Now that's was one hell of an ending. That was an amazing way to end it all I felt really sad how link died alone always the unsung hero but this tie up really makes me feel good like everything just falls together all nice like. Bravo my friend bravo :)
Nox Demeter chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
And the flower that is friendship begins to blossom :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »