Reviews for Touch
LOVE IT!
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 4/17/2016
LOVE IT!
RaeOfHearts chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Omgsh, this is so good. Excited to see how Martha participates in AoU.
Blackseal84 chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Oh dat ending "the Avengers are gonna assemble." just perfect I can't wait for when Cap or Iron Man Yells out "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" in the MCU maybe it might happen in the Infinity Wars
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 23 . 2/18/2016
well shit. you go on a sex holi and miss everything
RaeOfHearts chapter 23 . 2/18/2016
Oooh, so much action in one chapter. ;)
RaeOfHearts chapter 22 . 2/14/2016
Oh Bohr. Lol
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
I don't know what to say. I just love this story so much. Seriously, I smile so much when reading this.
MarieHermosa chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
You know you've literally ruined me for other Tony/Any female character ever
RaeOfHearts chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
Dawwwwww so cute!
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
This chapter made me so absurdly happy and tearful that it's a little embarrassing. Tony is just so in-character with his obsessive planning and his remorseful self-deprecation, especially when it all just falls apart, and yet, Martha is just so patient and understanding and willing to give it a shot because she's strong...I adore how you write this couple. They're such good people trying to live out their lives as best as they can; it's sweet.

The last line was just the humorous closing to something so heartfelt.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
That curse at the end cemented it for me-I love this chapter beyond belief. It was a change in their intimacy as the've been focused on recovering, on becoming stable enough to looking beyond the phrase, "I hurt." They see each other. The way you write them is so thoughtful that it pays off in their evert scene. They sparkle and luster even in their moodiness of moments, and it especially showed during Tony's amazing dream sequence. Can't wait to see what they do with this realization.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2016
It's perfect to have their world expanding as they make it through their pain together. It started off in a dilapidated recovery room followed by their beds, but they're growing closer as the space around them gets bigger, and it's just so lovely. As always, their innuendo followed by sincerity is always a pleasure to read.
RockerRema13 chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Martha took care of Tony and now it's his turn. How each of their nightmares come up is well done, especially how Tonys wasn't cliche macho angst and Marthas connecting with DW time line. Can't wait to see how they tackle this
Laughing.Thalia chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
YES MARTHA YOU BETTER GO KICK SOME MASTER BUTT!