Reviews for Mutual Hatred
This needs a sequel
Dman4869 chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Thanks for ur writing! :D
lightlordakira154 chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
if your not going to update this story. can you at least create another story based on the premise of this one?
GattinoPiccolo chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
HOOOLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

OH MY GOD
WHAT
HOW
WHEN

You are my Queen and you have blown my mind (just to clarify, I think of everyone as 'Queen' regardless of gender- they just have to be frickin amazing)

This is honest to God one of the best stories I have ever read, even if it is just a one-shot. The background information is solid, the plot is set and there is obvious character development happening that can connect the characters to the audience. Good job and good luck!

Keep on writing
katsekala chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
It was very good! Many kisses!
Evening Dew chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
I love this I just wish there was more. Do you think you might ever turn this into an actual story instead of a one-shot if you do can you tell me
emmalilly21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
What's the story that you reference at the end called?
bellhitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I love your one-shot! If you turn it into a multi-chapter story I will SUPER support you. Great job! ;)
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
This was really good! I am a bit curious as to what becomes of Reborn's tutelage, as Tsuna is more than adamant in his rejection of the mafia, more than he is normally. However, I could imagine Reborn convincing him of fixing the system, freeing people from the mafia AND the yakuza in nearby areas and in Italy. Well that was an unnecessarily long review, and I wasn't even talking directly about the fic itself!
Wonderful job with the word flow and the sense of time passing; it's apparent from the way the story is written that there is a time shift through each separation, and overall pacing is great. I continue to look forward to any and all of your future KHR fanfiction, Exocara-sensei! *dramatic bow*
yola1996acuario chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Mmmm resentful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
If you don't want do a complete story, maybe can you make a drabble?
Youko Artemis chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
This was a really interesting idea, and, while I'm sad that it's not going to be updated, I can see how it's a complete idea, too! Thanks for writing it! It's really cool!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Wow, this is great ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Haha! Go Tsuna!
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
For some reason this makes me cackle in evil laughter. The blood of Vongola Primo indeed!