Reviews for White Knight
pls fix gremmer
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
good start!
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
what is this site your talking about, called wonderverse?
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
cool
gaul1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
good chapter, wonders who the other champions are, byes
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Formatting sucks. You really need to redo that

so it's more legible.

Couple of major plot holes.

The funeral. Without a body it takes 5 years to be

declared legally dead. The Sunnydale police would

have added his name to the 'runaway' list and left

it at that.

His tapes to his friends really come across as all

knowing. It's more annoying then anything else.

Buffy's tape from him comes off as rather cruel

tho'.

Changing things to make Angel a weak prick

weakens the story as well. The whole 'he always

had a soul' bit just doesn't play well.

Why did he leave all his friends to think he was

dead and being tortured in hell? A simple phone

call would have helped them tremendously.
This is not a Story File chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Awfull lay out. Pretty good storyline.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2002
I enjoyed every minute of the story. I'm in the process of writing a fic about the highlander characters and buffy myself. nothing ready to post as of yet, but reading your stories and others really gives me inspiration to keep writing and dreaming. Keep the story going and please feel free to email me when you start the second seriers.

Xavier
Spuffy the Witch chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
Go for it!
Dr Gonzo chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
this is a marvelous series and full of Xander Love there is no greater love in the word then Xander love . Thanks alot I hope that get to read the completed series.
ArikaJayne chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
HI,

Your fics, were recomended to me by a friend, so I sat down and read all of what you have posted. I really enjoy your writting style, and some of the more commonly used ideas that you changed around to really suite what you needed. I cant wait for more, especially on White Knight, Thanks again for bringing a smile, grin and chuckle to my other wise bland day. Keep up the great writting.

Arika Jayne
Steve chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
Earth's champion should be Clark Kent of Smallville but I'm guessing that's what you decided. Interesting story. Write more soon...
Luis chapter 6 . 12/18/2002
Please continue to write more of this crossover story. And as for the Guardians, I think they should all be crossover characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2002
Of course we want more. You can't just suck us into your world and leave us. It would be like sending us to a hell dimension... That would not be the thing to do. Seriously, the story is a great idea. The writing is a bit choppy, like you are writing it as you are thinking it, but never going back and fleshing it out. Keep developing your characters. Are we seeing as much of the new Xander- attitude, dress, character- as you would like? Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next book!
Steve chapter 5 . 12/18/2002
Personally, I hate stories where everyone falls neatly into predetermined relationships. I see Faith giving Buffy a run for her money with Xander. If Oz is around, maybe he & Willow will marry? If Spike isn't obsessed with Buffy maybe he & Harmony hook up & leave for Paris like she was wanting? Tara seems to sweet & shy to keep Faith; Maybe they break up & she & Willow turn Amy back & she helps Amy adjust w/o romance. Just random ideas for mixing things up like the show does...