Reviews for Parselmouth?
cztelnik chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Nice to see Snape's quick logic at the end, looking for the student TR is controlling.
tess4aria chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I loved this. Seriously-great writing! And you write Snape so...well... Loved his observations and thoughts on the various students (like when he noticed Harry and Ron disliked Lockhart). I'm going to definitely make sure to check out your other stories!

:D

tess4aria
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Very nice.
shiftyless chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Ver excellent.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
"Lockhart wasn't acting - he really was that incompetent."

Yeah, Voldemort would kill Lockhart before Lockhart even had time to open his mouth. Stupid just oozes from the guy!

I wonder why Dumbledore hired him in the first place . . . unless he was already having trouble finding people?
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
UPDATE!
Lauren chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
I like it. Are you going to write more, or is that it?
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
sounds interesting. too bad there's no more.
Ed loves Lil chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
This was really good and I hope that you update it soon!
totallystellar chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
cool, i love your start! or is that the end... ? When or if you write more I will absolutely read and review it for ya

luv,

Meghan
water drifter chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Cool are you going to continue? I hope so...it's really interesting to listen to snapes point of veiw.
alexgray1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Yes! Someone else that feels Snape is a hero and not a cold hearted bastard!
alexgray1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow! Well done. I felt as though these really could have been Snapes own thoughts.
tz chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Is this story EVER going to continue?
Awahili chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Just finished it! HA! Let's see Lockhart get out that one! That was great! Never liked him, but I loved to see him goof up. The twit.

I love your in depth analyses of Snape's actions and thoughts. You really have a great grasp of his character. Kudos!

Yours in Salazar's name,