Reviews for The twelve toppings of pizza
HeiressOfSoup chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was cute and hilariousXD I was actually trying to sing it while I was reading it, lolXD
Dozer chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Like the pizza song. I did somethingsimilar with all the weird gifts I had given my dad for Father's Day. Enjoyed reading it. Hope you enjoyed writing it.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
lol! i tried to sing it while reading. really funny, i like that original song but since i'm a swede i almost never sing it which makes me forget the lyrics for when i actually GET to sing it...
Anyuna chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
A side-splitting classic!
Mily chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
*green with envy* :p I want Mikey to give me a hug! *Mikey comes and hugs* yay! happy again! cool fic Danceingfae!
sss979 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
lmao... cute. Very cute. ;)
Ziptango chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Hehehe, quite amusing! *gasp* Dancingfae, look behind you! *turtles are sneaking up*

Mike: *engulfs you in a hug*

R,M,D: *whip out their weapons*

Ahem...time to go! *rips Mike away, grabs you, and runs like mad*

Deana chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
ROTFL! That was hysterical! LOLOL!
Kaiya Mouri chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
HAHAHAHA! Yes, I love it! I praise Leo! I agree, with all that stuff, I think I would have been sick. hehehe.

Sister of Arista: Arista, I LOVED IT TOO!

Arista: Okay, my baby sister loved it too. Keep writing.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Danceingfae, if Raphael ever finds you, I will let you borrow his sais cause I don't really want them, they're just innsurance to make sure he can't really kill me! I loved this song, Pizza toppings rule! Can I have the candy and cookie dough pizza? I really like that kind! GO DANCEINGFAE!