Reviews for Last Journey Home
Mosin marksman chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
Just had to do that to ol prowler huh ? This was definitely a good read. Even if it was a lil creepy
JenEvan chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
... I knew things won't be so easy... But didn't expect Prowl to die. A very good surprise, as the ending in the last chapter is perfect. Unicron can bide his time, but Primus and guardian spirits like Prowl and (real)Barricade will not let him rise again. For once the balance is restored. And Prowl as new role is fitting.

On the other hand, am also glad the incident has sort of started the healing between TV and Blue. Not to forget awesome Bee who slain the evil priest and zombie_Barricade. Really love Bee in here, steady and sure, and definitely deadly :)

Lastly, thank you for this amazing story :) all the best in your novels, or any fanfic in the future :)
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 3/2/2017
Perfect but very sad ending. Poor Prowl.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
*breaks down sobbing* Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You killed Prowl! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Vigatus chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Exciting.
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Oh Prowl! He's done for?
Starfire201 chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
They were close to losing but managed to pull it off. Hopefully, they did manage to stop things for good this time.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Please please please tell me that Prowl didn't just die? *wails* I hope little Blues is okay... and I hope little Barricade is freed, able to join the Well.
JenEvan chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Sounds easy ... Why do I get the feeling it won't be as easy as Bee thinks? But at this point I'm expecting the unexpected as things are picking up fast. Can't wait for the next one :)
2211Nighthawk chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Ooh did Bee ever jinx it. Never say 'it will be easy' or anything along that line...
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Good luck you two.
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Hope you had a great Halloween! Aww I just wanna give Thundercracker a big hug.
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
This is a very bad situation.
JenEvan chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Haha good night indeed xD I'm just glad I only saw this in the morning xP
Anyways, this finally answered all my curiosity. And didn't actually expect the master to actually show himself... Looks like it really is up to Bee and TC now.. though i doubt Blue and Prowl would just sit there... Can't wait for the next chapter :D
2211Nighthawk chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
*snort* happy good night yeah right. Brains going a mile a minute now...