Reviews for Non Zero Possibility
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Stuff like this makes me regret I didn't have internet sooner. Of course, when this was published, I didn't know a single English word, so... I guess I've been born six years too late.

Actually having watched "Angel" probably helps to enjoy the story, but one can do that perfectly well without that, too.

Angel... Maybe it's because I didn't watch the series, but I find other vampires introduced in later stories more interesting.
AmyLisa chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I agree with avidreadercina. The story is brilliant! But the random missing words were really distracting! Maye soemthing happened when you uploaded this but I just wish that those words were there, it was hard to understnad what was going on some of the time. I had to read this slowly and try to work out what the words could have been. Such a shame because the rest of it is great. Well written and a crossover that's beliveable!
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow. This is really chaotic. You use run-on sentences like there's no tomorrow. Why so many commas? Ever heard of periods? That and the large chunks of randomly missing words (is that on purpose?) make it extremely difficult to follow along with what looks like a pretty cool story.
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Ooh, me likee!
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Wow, this is amacing! It's realy funny, and so exciting, I love it! Keep it up and happy writing! Good work!
RhiannonUK chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
Crossovers aren't my thing but this was good. Fast pacing, nice characterisation and magna action. It has it all!
Cabron chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
love this story,its one of the best x-overs i've read! you should write a story that includes the rest of the x-men, i would love to see logan trying to explain vampires to them, and interaction between the fang-gang and x-men would be way cool. Love your writing, looking forward to any new stuff
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
Dude, that was awesome! Very well done and enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Zadie chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
This story was great!

I loved the interactions between the gang and Logan. You drew his personality brilliantly. I loved the Cordy and Logan action.

two thumbs up