Reviews for I am Tenken no Soujiro I am Seta Soujiro
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 3/22
This was really nice to read. It's long and I'm a slow reader, but I read it in one go. The monologue/thinking writing was effective to keep the reader easily following, with small 'remarks' here and there.

I'm probably one of the few people who hasn't seen Seisouhen but I'm familiar with it. I wasn't expecting all this to be happening at Kenshin's grave, so it was a nice/bittersweet surprise to get to the ending.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Okay, I did not remember that epilouge. All I remembered was the nice little monologue thing of Sou-chan. And oh god, Seisouhen. Why must you hunt everything in my life?
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
((((Seisouhen. -spat- It left such a bad taste in my mouth that I couldn't help but hate it. Why did he have to die? why? WHY? ever since I've known about that OVA and then had the misfortune of watching it(eng subs I distantly recall), I can't help but cry and rage after that. I even put it at the very back of my mind, placing it with all the bad memories and nightmares, hoping to forget them all. Repressing it, the only thing that I remember were the ones that really made an impression. He was sick and broken. A damn shell that then died while on Kaoru's arms. The cherry blossoms. Kenji. Sano. Yahiko.))))

Melodrama about Seisouhen aside -ruefully shakes head- this fic is all about Soujiro, why the hell am I talking about an unofficial OVA? oh yeah, the shock at seeing this was tied with the OVA. -waves off- ah well.

Physics. -sigh- watsuki physics.

Seta. Seta. Seta. I only read a few fics about him. One or two I think. He's interesting. Tenken-kun. Having him visit Kenshin's grave and meeting Kenji was a nice touch. Giving Kenji his broken sword was also great. And yeah, I suck at finding the words to describe and convey what I thought hence the random phrases. heck, even in actions... *mutter*

Twice it has been described that the Rurouni was much more crueler than Battousai could ever be. I'm amused yet see how that logic is true. With Battou-kun, you'd have a swift and merciful death. Your ideals and beliefs left intact, taking it all with you on your grave. Safe and sound. Rurouni on the other hand, strips you bare of that ideals and forcing you to face the cruel truth. Not only he soundly defeats you, he gets to break your spirit too with just his words. Crushed but alive.
animeannie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
wow that was amazing...

the facts were pheonomanal, and i'm jsut blonw away!

the ending was sad, and happy at the same time.

good job!
The.Lion.Roars chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow..This is everything that I'd expected out of a recap (very long recap, might I add..) of Soujiro's life. Very interesting, very angst, very cool.

Great job, dude.

-TeenTitansLover1
Kat0040 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love this fic! You did such a great job writing it! Soujiro is my favorite character! I love how you added some humor here and there too and I also loved the ending. Keep up the great work!
virtual-asshole chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
this is wonderfully and beautifully written, one of the best that i had ever read. you knew exactly what you were writing about and the seta soujiro of your story is definitely not out of character. it is very believable. congratulations
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Interesting retelling of Soujiro's story. He was surprisingly irreverent at times, but always true to the Watsuki storyline.

Using his POV worked really well and bringing him in contact with Kenji at the end was a nice touch. I like that he came up with his own way of living in the new world that didn't involve his old, bad habits, nor slavishly copying Kenshin.

Glad I read it!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I LOVED IT! Sojiro is my FAV character! AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!
Mysteriol chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
you left me speechless at the end of spending a whole hour to read your fic.. my eyes are blurry from the stupid internet blinding lights now, and my brain is half squashed after cramming for examinations after a long day. but it was worth it nevertheless, for someone like me who has SAS (short attention span), and ploughing through a 80 worded one-shot is near to impossible, until now. there, my review here has proven that it is possible, and that i'm here now isn't it, and have read it all!

it's amazing, how you've effectively characterised seta soujirou flawlessly, like how i'd have known him in the series.. 80 words written in that tenken's pov isn't easy, especially to keep his character in check, but you did it anyway, and an awesome job at that. considering how psychologically unsound and warped seta soujirou is in actual fact, i congratulate you on the job well done.

and did anyone tell you how honestly freaky it is, to have the capability to think in the shoes of seta soujirou? yeah..it's really really freaky. (but i'm not calling you freaky or anything..dun get me wrong).

keep up the good job, and write more sou-centric fics! we need em!
Sudesh RamkissoonTrinidad chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This piece is wriiten very well the author got into this character perfectly The tenken vs Soujiro it was a battle amongst himself not Himura this young boy was a mirror image of kenshin and his whole life Soujiro would have been the next hitokori Battou-sai and this version of his role is absolutely accurate please i would really like to see your versions of the other characters as well all im a big fan of rorouni kenshin / samurai x its amazing
Himura-Dumbledore chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Amazing though it is a bit long, I think by 'Anya' you mean 'Anji'. A few things were spelt incorrectly but thats ok, and I especially like the ending!

check this link out though, I stumbled across it a few weeks back
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I have only one word:

beautiful.

Not only it was full of emotion, passion and enthusiasm, it also reflects openly the personality of a young man who thinks of life as an irony, even funny. I really enjoyed reading it... it gave me a few laughs and there was a point where I started reading it aloud (ignoring my mother's weirds looks) because it felt so true. It's really a wonderful piece of art.

Keep on the good work!

PS: The epilogue was fantastic.
Ramaziel chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Three letters: OOC

That is all. Oh, and one more thing

FISSION MAIL'D
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Great work but work on your grammar/punctuation a bit.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »