Reviews for Stains of Ink
CSColifer Fan chapter 27 . 3/23
Nice story. Thanks for writing it.
alohacaptainswan chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
ajskakfjdkakdjfjakcjakamcjqkgimxk! I didn't want this to end! Seriously loved every word, you are a brilliant writer!
alohacaptainswan chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
I only got around 3 hours sleep and I'm so addicted to this story gaaaaahhhhh! Killian buying gold out exceeds my guesses, and I'm so relieved that it was only the first date with walsh! Okay now on to the next chapter!
alohacaptainswan chapter 12 . 6/21/2017
asjskalskfka! I'm so hooked on this story, your writing is amazing and it's 5am and im flailing around as quietly as possible! I love love love the banter and teasing these two have, and Emma surprising killian in so many ways is just too adorable!
Invrwroteit chapter 27 . 5/24/2017
I literally could not put this down. I barely slept - no joke. This was absolutely amazing. I loooove the banter you created not just between Killian and Emma but between everyone! Your writing is a gift to us. You created such a naturally feeling slow build between two damaged people and topped it off wonderfully with the way they finally came together and again with the epilogue. Really such a fantastic job!
RealNorwegian chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
Sooo cute! I LOVED it!
RealNorwegian chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
I love how you write Henry! He's always been my favorite charcyer from OUAT, and I feel you captured him perfectly. Especiallyin the context of this story.
Sonny13 chapter 27 . 7/14/2016
I remember opening this story back before it was completed, and for some reason gave up after only the first chapter. That was a mistake. As I've started re-watching the series a sense of renewed excitement for fanfic has appeared and I couldn't be happier with this story. It's beautiful and realistic and made me giggle to no end. I love it and I love you, and I'm going to add it to my "re-read on a rainy day" folder. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
I LOVE this story! I love the twists and turns, ups and downs, and final resolution to it all. You captured everyone perfectly! Thank you so much for writing this!
SLimac chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
This story was an absolute joy to read! I loved every minute of it! Thank you so much for sharing!
SLimac chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Awwwww! That ending! So good!
SLimac chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
Best chapter yet!
SLimac chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
Aww! So wonderful! Excellent! Can't say enough good things about this!
SLimac chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
Gold is just the absolute worst! Great job writing him!
SLimac chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
This was so good! It really broadened the whole scene and made David's actions more understandable! Great job!