Reviews for Koi no Yokan
theIrishWriter chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
okay interesting chapter
Yes tropes are good, up to a certain, and you keep to a level were they are not overwhelm and take away from the story.
I'm assuming that Tenten never saw Sakura before, or else she didn't ask the fake in the brothel a question that only Sakura could answer. also Why would they think that Sakura wouldn't change her appearance, it even stated in the chapter that Sakura is quite literal one in a million.
looking forward to the next chapter.
Tobee chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
NICE
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Amazing. I want to read more soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Very well written story so far. I'm interested to see how you develop the relationship between Naruto and Sakura.
xFallenDemonx chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
I truly love the symbolism in this story. I also loove samurai-era stories because they give off a historic feel to it in my opinion. :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
theIrishWriter chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
So Naruto is a captain and a prince of two clans.
great chapter, I like the ending, in a it somewhat of trope way, at least I thinks it is a trope.
Question if the Namikaze are a low born clan, why was Kakashi a General in the Namikaze army, or did I mess read that a few chapters ago? is that clans that were defeated by Orochimaru flee, but were later able to put forward a united front under Minato, or is that Kakashi travelled the country and somehow joined an army of Namikaze?
theIrishWriter chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
good chapter, Sakura going to try and rebuild and strike back, but I don't think Orochimaru going to fall for her plan, based on this chapter, his forces were able to fight the rest of the country, so either he genius tactical or else he had a large foreign army, which would need an intelligent individual to manage it, even though he lost, the fact he back, implies he stronger, either with a larger force, or better underlings.

Question why is Minato the Shogun? is the Namikaze clan in your story powerful enough to justify it or is Minato just that good as leader that being a member of a low born clan, or even a non clan member allowed him to raise above his expected rank.
Question what is Naruto actual rank anyway, seen how Shogun isn't always a inherited position, or does he even have a rank?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Can you please continue this fic? Samurai era au is very rare for a Narusaky fic. The story is very descriptive and i really love it
xFallenDemonx chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I like where this is going. I've never read a NaruSaku fanfic that takes place in the samurai-era. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the great work :)
theIrishWriter chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
nice chapter, the Naruto letter part was interesting.
Naruto's segment in the chapter was a interesting, I like the second child discussion between Minato and Kushina, it great world building.
looking forward to the next chapter
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
theIrishWriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
whoa, great opening chapter, one thing, Sakura acts like she seen Naruto recently and frequently, she refers to his characteristics in the present tense, yet Mebuki stated that they haven't met in years, is this an oversight, Sakura just assuming, or have Naruto been in contact with Sakura?
I like the world building in this chapter, like Orochimaru's clan, will that be covered in a later chapter? and the great four clans. which I'm going to assume are the Senju, Uchiha, Hyuuga and Uzumaki.
Question will other clans be mentioned or covered?