Reviews for Eyes Like Pale Thistle
Rirukasabe chapter 9 . 2/14
I was waiting for more like you said, even though I love it
wow chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
gotta say your really good at writing smut!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2017
This was very well written. Great job:)
Calamity Heart chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
'Pebbled nipples' is probably a new favorite expression of mine. :P

Another really great chapter and a very pleasant surprise to see the steam levels cranked up to max already! Not only is Tenten incredibly adorable, she's a relentless tease as well! The lemon was breathtaking, and the chapter itself covered an impressive bit of ground, from the art room at school all the way to the bedroom at home.

Amazing job! Can't wait to read the rest when I get a chance! :D
Calamity Heart chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Ooh, the steam is starting to waft in, and I like it. :D Still in complete love with the story and characters, of course, but I've found an immense love for your particular writing style as well. Each paragraph is no more than two lines. It not only makes the story incredibly refreshing to read, but I think it's also another perfect reflection of another part of Neji's character, his frank curtness. It's an absolute joy to read!

My favorite part this chapter, besides the slightly-steamy scene, was Neji and Tenten's exchange in the last scene. Seeing them tease each other like that was an adorable moment, for sure!

Still reading on, hoping Tenten's lips will remain moist enough for Neji to take note of. ;D
Calamity Heart chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Such a great start, I'm hooked already! The attention to detail is exquisite, and it fits perfectly to Neji's analytical character. Tenten is also insatiably adorable that I just HAVE to keep reading. :3

The ending was my favorite part of this chapter. The entire third scene is a beautiful valley of development, and it's so engaging to read and connect to. My favorite line is definitely when Tenten mentions being around green so much that she sees magenta when she goes outside. The detail is just phenomenally vivid and I was very impressed with it!

A flawless start; I can't wait to read on!
keroRiBBIT chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you doooo.

I can't say I'm fully satisfied but it was just fine. A bit open ended and I have a lot of questions that't I won't bother you with. Haha.

Well done. :D
Artzypants chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
I really liked this fanfic. It had a nice realistic ring to it!
koolkidSwaggy chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
i love it! love when neji said love me!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
That was...Really sweet actually.
Yahboobeh chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Aww what a sweet and realistic ending. I love that it's not happily ever after its in the here and now. Really good chapter and a nice way to tie it all together.

I enjoyed this read quite a lot. I'm looking forward to your metal Lee fic and anything else you write.
SilentMidnight2 chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Great story. :) I hope you're planning on writing another nejiten story. I really liked that there was a happy ending to this.
Narutoshippings chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Wow, I liked the ending! Like you said more could've happen but hey if it goes off corse then it goes off course but I loved the ending and found it adorable! It seems like the story went by so fast for 9 parts! And I got the reference for the um... That making your skin feel nice from one of your other stories XD! Loved the story and can't wait for Sunday and Tuesday
Maayou chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Hi aquarius G, you know I like your Nejiten right? (And your lemons lol)

Lol anyway I kind of have a problem with this one (even if the writing is great and fluid as usual). I don't understand why Neji like Tenten in this story (don't get me wrong they are my OTP) — you said that he was very popular, ect every girls like him and that fact annoys him. So why is he romantically interested in Tenten, who is his job and who is only 17, a teenager?

At 24 we tend to aim higher, not teenagers because at that age we are adults. There is a gap between being 17 and being 24. Even if Tenten is very sharp, Neji has always been... Sharper, cleverer and a genious.

Suddenly he begins to think about her being naked and in his bed (Neji thinking that to a girl he doesn't like is impossible, he is a gentleman.) — to me it is too fast, but well he's a boy but...

I don't understand why, because she said that he has good hands, which is true lol, Neji would suddently see her as different from the other girls whereas she is, like them, complimenting him and all.

That point disturbed me. If Tenten was in college, it would've been OK I guess.

Another fact : why is Tenten calling her teacher by their name? Hinata sensei, Nejiten sensei... Ect. That is not very right lol.

And their conversation is not appropriate too. She is asking her teacher if he's related to someone else — that is not her business at alllllllllll. They don't know each other. She is his student, he is older, ect.

You must think I'm being mean, I'm sorry, very! Such a review would have hurt me a lot but I'm just trying to make you understand my opinion here :)

Oh and I'm reading the next chapter lol.

I hope you not badly take this review. :)
ocbipolar chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
First, Blackmail. Now this? Neji, please... stop. Tenten has enough to deal with for the week. Why add more? You're such a heartbreaker! Haha.
Timing AG! ;)) at least here we know that it'll finally get better in the next update, unlike Blackmail hmm... still not so sure.