Reviews for FOREVER BLOOD BOUND
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Oh no...Naraku's so evil. ugh!

The story's interesting and I can't wait to see more SessKag...especially with the alpha eclipse coming up. I'd been worried when Sesshoumaru turned away from Inuyasha that Kagome would turn hanyou instead so was pleasantly surprised to see that she'd already managed to sneak in a look at Sesshoumaru sometime and already changed. Bit sad her hair colour changed though, I like her midnight blue tresses (how on earth are they going explain it to everyone back home...at school? haha). I hope you're recovering well, take care and hope you get to finish this. Thanks :)
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Please continue this story! I want to see Naraku dead please!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
wow i love it! cant wait for more soon
Darknessdawns chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Oh my gods please keep writing. I can't wait to see you here this goes and it looks to be an awesome ride.
Alaina Kuski chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Poor Kagome...
roro213421 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Longer much longer chapters are needed
Lady Yori chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Wow this is getting good, great work writer.

Poor Kagura...I wonder why Naraku need her to bring Kagome to him when he already had plan to insert snake demon venom into Kikyou so she'll become like his form and mate her? Unless he want them both to bear more powerful offspring's. Talk about being greedy and hunger for more power.
kittychic0895 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Oh wow I thought that she was gonna see inuyasha first and I hate that he left her and she was badly hurt because of it...now is this a inu/kag fic or sess/kag
Zerhai Dragonspirit chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
interesting
Pockyfeind chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Love! Great story, I'm looking forward to your update. The details pacing really set it off.
Lady Shiari chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
So dark, I love it! It's a guilty pleasure of mine but my favorite characters are Naraku and Sesshomaru. A sadistic hanyou and a pompous unfeeling bastards. You portray both very well.
Lady Shiari loves you!
Poor Kagura! Please let another demon claim her and save her from Naraku
write more soon chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
write more soon
T chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Poor Kagura... I hope she defies Naruka's order and when he is weak bring a male demon to rape and torture him like he did her (I'm not normally sinister but after reading Naruka's sick twisted nature, I have to say give him HELL).