Reviews for Mirror Image
babefanhea chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
OK, so I stayed up all night to read this...I LOVE it. You can make me laugh out loud, and get so emotional...its a gift you share with us. Thank you so much! On to read more of your stories...I had better rest my eyes a few minutes first...! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/20/2015
Love Chessie shooting Bella! Can't believe Joe, I hope he gets taken down hard! I love this story! Please update soon!
melissac222 chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Just wanted to say I am really enjoying this story, can't wait for more.
shellbell78 chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Awesome update! Joe is just digging himself a bigger hole. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Here I thought morelli would be happy with his new love
Claudette miller chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
What a stupid thing for Morelli to pull
Love this story,,waiting on next installment,:)
Claudette miller chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
Little Chessie just takes center stage,, love it
On to next chapter,,
daxandpat chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
This story is so upside down it's wonderful. You have a great imagination and I love taking this trip with you. (It kind of reminds me of some fun days in the '70s.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Great chapter, can't wait to see Morelli go down, he is just a mean and hateful person. Love this Helen she is a good person for once. Thanks for the update, look forward to more of the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
awesome! I was just thinking I need a chapter of a good story!
I am so glad the new guy is not evil.
we need to get Les married and Cat with child.
that will be hilarious.
I really like Helen in this story.
For a policeman and a burg resident Joe should have known everyone would know his business especially about moving, and now the bomb!
wildehaywardsbabe chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Chessie is getting cuter and cuter, so glad she and Woki are friends, that was site with Woki and Steph. Poor Carlos being so stressed, can't wait to see what happens to morelli, eagerly awaiting the next update
First Generation Scot chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Chessie absolutely exhausts me and I am just reading about all she does! LOL!
kateadams chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
That bastard! Go get him Carlos! Please update fast! I hope they get to hurt Morelli, before they arrest him!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/14/2015
oh my that was sweet and funny.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 7/14/2015