Reviews for Unbreakable Bonds
Mizuki Abyss chapter 7 . 7/17
I love it! I love it! I love it! Update please.
This is truly one of the best Vampire knight stories I've ever read! Always wanted to read a vampire knight Self insert story and you've written a marvelous one! I didn't want it to end! seriously!
Really wish you continue this! You've left it on a really big cliff hanger! whats going to happen next? will she move to the night class? Will Zero hate her forever? Will everyone know Yuki is a Pureblood too? What will her relationship with Kaname be? How is she going to change the story!?
God I'm dying to know more :)
Thank you for writing this. As you can probably tell i'm really enjoying it :)
Have an awesome day!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 7 . 6/9
great story.
Ventus Queen chapter 7 . 5/14
I hope you would update this soon. I love SIs with strong personalities. They don't dwell much on the whole "reincarnated into a fictional world" thing, and there's no annoying overly dramatized dentity crisis going on. There's nothing wrong with having an identity crisis when you're reincarnated with memories of a past life but sometimes it can be a bit much. I adore the fact that Miki is strong enough to deal with the challenges of being reincarnated into a world like Vampire Knight.
JadeDragon100 chapter 7 . 5/6
This... is pretty good. I’ve never touched this fandom till now out of fear of not recognizing absolutely anyone and getting pissed at the ending, but with this si planning to help while having a interesting persona, I think I’ll be watching out for this. Next update, be sure that I’ll be reading it!
sousie chapter 7 . 4/24
oh my god!
i love it soooooo much!
StormMagi chapter 7 . 4/2
Hey keep writing. This is a really fun story I like reading it. The only downside is when I have to wait for chapters but I know that's normal. If you need any help I would be glad to do what I can to do so but I would love to see another chapter out soon
pupstarstar chapter 7 . 3/4
More!~ Kaname/Miki
Nosferatu2255 chapter 7 . 2/22
I love it please update as soon as possible.
Jeff chapter 7 . 2/3
Hola
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 1/29
is she gonna tell them the truth as the pureblood princess, or the woman from another world?
does kaname have someone from another world inside him as well?
Mikasa chapter 7 . 1/19
This is so addicting! Mainly because Miki is such a badass character and actually fights. Also for some reason I ship her with Zero even though she is having more interaction with Kagame.
Moonlight Spring chapter 7 . 1/4
I can see the story leading towards Miki and Kaname shipping, however I never really liked Kaname. I always loved Zero's character more and sympathized with him. I must say though that Kaname's character is more compatible with Miki than Yuuki. Coming from how much Kaname loved Yuuki throughout the anime and manga, the simple interacts he has with Miki begs to differ who he leans towards giving his love.

I'm under the impression that Kaname thinks Miki to be similar to the 'Hooked Woman' from his past, if I'm right. This gives an interesting twist and more mystery to your story. Especially now that Miki has awakened her vampire self.

A small part of me still hopes this story can turn into a pairing between Miki and Zero. However I would be satisfied with whatever way this story ends. The base of the story is well written giving much to anticipate. I look follow to reading more and for you to update.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
I rather like Miki's character so far. And that she has a strong relationship with her sister is definitely heartwarming.

Nothing bad I can see, I look forward to seeing more.
ephemeral-times chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
This is an amazing fanfic! Are you going to update soon?