Reviews for Shade More Than Man
Lhune chapter 12 . 2/28
I just discovered this marvellous fic today and read it in one go! It's brilliant! I love how you've portrayed Sirius and Severus ::squishes the men:: Sirius will be the best teacher ever :D
Thank you for writing and posting this!
Siriusly Ironic chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Giles! I'm guessing the Vampire was Angel then? Buffy reference, awesome. Though I much prefer Spike
Jace chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Cool!
Jace chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Liked it.
Nicki2201 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really like that you took the time to research the herbs before writing about them :) some people just through in a nice sounding word that doesn't logical for the story. I'm enjoying it so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
oi
DevoraDeath chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
cute and pretty deep...I luv it!
kinnie.may chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Finally this was a nice fiction, even if I can't deny I was at first kind of sceptical when I saw that it was an everybody-is-gay-and-fuck-statistics fiction... but I had to admit it was quite good. I loved the part where Sirius starts teaching x)

Will you write about the particular lessons of Transfiguration Severus was given at the "Marauder's time"?
It could be interesting

K
ladydanni chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Not gonna lie that bit about remus and harry freaked my out but the way i am about pairing odds are ill like it by the endnof the story.
Rin5o chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I'm just re-reading HP fics that I liked a long time ago and forgotten. This story is amazing, there were real authors who could really write then. Love everything about it.
darkscarletrose chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I love this story! Your amazing! BTW your link . when I put it in a yahoo page pops up informing me that the web page no longer exists... I REALLY want to read the uncensored version! If there is any way you can let me read it I'd be gratful forever!
WhiteSatellite chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I absolutely adore this story, is very well written and very touching!
unironic chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Wow! the best s/s fic on this site by far :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Haha... Buffy reference.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
I loved this story! thanks for sharring your imagination and your really good way with the words (sorry I'm not an native english speaker) It was really well written. :)