Reviews for War Games
Exivus chapter 6 . 7/4
Wow they lit up Fog like a fart. That has to be the most ignominious death I've ever read for Fog.
Mugen-Muse chapter 12 . 6/20
Once again, the Simurgh proves that just about every action she does or does not take is part of some Simurgh plot. Probably for the best that mere mortals don't think about stuff like that for too long.

I wonder what sort of changes will ripple outward from this event.
Armiture chapter 12 . 6/17
Well, that was a fun chapter. Touching ultratech weapons certainly has had an interesting effect on Ms. Militia. The glowing metal helmet tumbling down the stairs past Justin was a nice touch.

There's only 3 E88 capes left, unless you count Purity among them to make it 4. I think all the "true believers" died with Kaiser but not sure about that.

Thanks for the update!
awesome
Greyff chapter 7 . 6/16
Interesting. I have vague memories of a Human Polity in a story, but I'm drawing a blank on the source. So far, so interesting.
haphazard1 chapter 12 . 6/16
I am not familiar with the Polity book series; I will definitely need to do something about that as it seems like a very interesting universe. The BJB showing up in Brockton Bay and changing events has been a lot of fun. Lots of people underestimating them and finding out the hard way just how capable they are. Thanks for a very entertaining read.
Sebine chapter 12 . 6/16
I need to pick up this book series
Rusty Thebanite chapter 12 . 6/15
Well this chapter ignited the nitro.
JanessaVR chapter 12 . 6/15
Well, that about takes care of the Empire. Looks like Victor stole some smarts and made the right call to get the hell out of Dodge. Hopefully the BJB can finish patching themselves up, get the resources they need and get away from Earth Bet.
Marcus Rowland chapter 12 . 6/15
Alas poor Kaiser...

Yep, much rejoicing and very few tears.
Did Sean deliberately name his sub-minds after the actors who played James Bond?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2021
Kramer sounds a lot like Coil
PappyOldGuy chapter 11 . 11/19/2021
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
wsbenge chapter 11 . 11/10/2021
Goodbye Noelle. Now for Coil. Wonder what the Simurgh is doing.