Reviews for One Final Mission
sauza000 chapter 8 . 1/3
Great Story!
tasteywheat chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
Really enjoyed this, those first chapters were pretty tough to get through, but it was definitely worth it. Thanks for writing this.
Carmichael Jr chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
I'm rereading this story and I freakin' love this chapter, it's funny and emotionnal, it's perfect.
So well done !
Deathzbreath chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
This was a wonderful story thank you for writing it!
baldcoder chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
Great story. Well done.
Jace chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Love the story. I'm one of those people who reads only the complete stories first. It dives me nuts when a story stops before the ned and never starts again. So I apologize for not reviewing the earlier chapters. I ready the whole story in one sitting. Great job, in taking our favorite couple through the progression of real life. I've known some people in the Intelligence community, the regular folks retire when they get to the age, but some of the highly specialized 'spooks' do in fact 'die' to avoid past foes from looking them up to get even. It doesn't make an agency look good if their retiree's start dropping like flies fro, past missions. IK have a very good friend who 'died' ten years ago before he 'retired'. We still have drinks together at my cabin and go target shooting. Good job on the characters and progression of couple.
Carmichael Jr chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Wow, it's a wonderful story, I loved it !
Well done. :)
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Great start. I like a stronger, more determined Chuck.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
As much as I like to bad mouth Bryce in the show, sometimes he could act a little douchey but you never knew if that was really him or just all part of his spy routine. I will give him credit in that he always had Chuck's best interest at heart and I don't think anyone could argue against that.
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Gotta love the fluff and a good ending. I'm with you on ambiguity.
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
You know what they say about rain on your wedding day ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
I love how you sprinkle canon references into the story. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I'm so glad for the twist in the story. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Such a sad letter but I'm glad she told him everything.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I love the mystery your weaving. It literally is pushing me forward int he story. Nice work.