Reviews for Someday
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love it! Awesome!
prin69 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
aw, thats so sweet! i mean, its sad thats dylan dead and all, but he came back for her!
Natta chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
sweet I liked it
Matt1969 chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I want to thank those of you who took the time to post feedback. Feedback is always appreciated.

Thought I'd comment on two things that did come up :)

1. Trance mourning Dylan more than Rommie. Trance seems to take death and life pretty seriously, and although I implied that she may have been hurting from Dylan's death, I never directly stated that she was mourning more than Rommie. Perhaps there was something in one of Trance's possible futures that she feels bad over... but that's just speculation!

2. Saying who was at the door. Okay, so it was subtle, but I think I did manage to insinuate pretty strongly that it was one particular male knocking *g*

If you're looking for other stuff by me you can find it at my website.

Thanks again... happy New Year
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Definitely going in my favorites list-I really can't think of any suggestions, except that you could have angered a lot of your readers by ending it with the knock and never saying who it was...but that's just a personal thing I would've done.

Somehow, I can completely picture this scene and Beka looking at the picture and remembering him and him promising to return for her...I especially love the line about Tamerlane having a promise to fufill
claire chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Great!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Very sweet.
Hope for Love chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Nice story, but I refuse to believe that Trance would take Dylan's death more harder than Rommie.