Reviews for All Ye Faithful Shippers
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I like your version best!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
great story.
Jaimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Another wonderfully sweet Christmas story! Great job!
noelle chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I'd have to agree w/ the others ... wow!

This was a wonderful Christmas fic chica, I couldn't have imagined one better. And though I was upset about not being able to watch the ep, this almost completely makes up for it. THANK YOU!

As always, thank you for sharing. Your fic always leave me wanting to read more. Simply fantastic story weaving chum!

noelle:o)KOS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Awsome, I wish thats how they ended the show!
helligonian chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
that is so cute..but now read my version of the christmas party..*christmas love*
tania chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Great story!
JAGster chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
That is such a cute ending. I like he way you ended it. This episode was a funny one, but it left me wanting more from Harm and Mac. Thanks for the fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Thanks for the story. It was warm, friendly and comforting and put me in just the right mood.

Jamie
Megz chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWW GREAT STORY!
major JAGfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I loved it! keep writing. make Harm get shot protecting Mac. It makes it more exiting. Although make Harm live. make Harm kick Brumby's butt in front of the whole JAG headquarters. JUST GIVIN U SOME IDEAS. It would be so cool if u did write it like this. BYE!
MAVDP chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wow, nice one ! And to think you made this one in only less than a day... really good !

One question though: is Harriet really pregnant or was that just for the sake of the story? I live in Belgium, so I didn't see the episode :(

*severien*
Evil Twin Too chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Very sweet. I like it alot. Hope to read more of your stuff.
lehcar412 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I really enjoyed the story, it was perfect! Maybe you could add more chapters.
lehcar412 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I really enjoyed the story, it was perfect! Maybe you could add more chapters.