Reviews for The Black Secret
krichmond2 chapter 49 . 6/2
This is probably the tenth time I have read through this story. I love it so much.
Thank you for writing it and then leaving it on the site. Its one of the few stories that I have been able to re-read over and over. Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2019
I'm so glad you put hermione with harry! I always thought they should be together
Melody chapter 17 . 5/30/2019
I wish it wasn’t hermioneXharry but other than that everything else is good, idk why but their relationship really sets me off
Guest chapter 30 . 2/24/2019
Warn people! It is a dirty rotten evil trick to suddenly turn this into a riddle solving fic at chapter 30. I'm so disappointed. You could have turned it into a horrible song-fic, and I would be equally frustrated, because I'm losing all interest in reading, even though the first 29 chapters were OK.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2019
LOL. Good surprise! Great sense of anticipation.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 49 . 2/11/2019
I really enjoyed this story, but I am a bit confused at what Snape did to the Dursley's. What did happento them?
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
Ooooh cool I just love it that you used a black panther as his animagus form!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
There aren't any bears in England!
bmad1965 chapter 6 . 4/7/2018
wth is half missing
Guest chapter 49 . 6/28/2017
This fanfic is really brilliant! Hope I would find a sequel.
Kenau chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
uhm... HP taking place in the UK and all, a bit of research would not be amiss... bears and wolves were eradicated centuries ago in the UK. I think badgers and foxes is about as dangerous as it gets.
Pathseekerme chapter 49 . 12/16/2016
I found this story yesterday, started reading it and couldn't stop! This was a superb job of writing and I am looking forward to reading much more of your writing in the years to come! You are definitely a Wordsmith; your gift of making your characters interact so well with each other is part of what made them seem so genuine and real
Also, your descriptions of the people, places, and everything in the story were responsible for creating the movie set in my head and running the movie version of the story play out in my mind. Thank you for the fantastic work you did writing this!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I really enjoying the story so far got one bone going to pick and maybe there was an explanation butbI'm sorry if sirius annulled the marriage ok so what? If i were lilly i would have lived in freaking sin I would be like that's fine we're not married I don't care I'm still with the man I love you can't change that!
nightpurr1 chapter 40 . 9/2/2016
Of all I read so far I think the last paragraph really touch me.
nightpurr1 chapter 37 . 9/2/2016
YEAH!
Thank u for getting the Dursely's back for what they have done. Looking forward to finding out what the curses were he did. (Just a reminder you do know in your story Lily isn't blood relation in any way! Lily is Sirius twin)
Also looking forward to Drako, the coward whelp is going 2 get his.
Thanks for the entertainment.
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »