Reviews for The Black Secret
I really enjoying the story so far got one bone going to pick and maybe there was an explanation butbI'm sorry if sirius annulled the marriage ok so what? If i were lilly i would have lived in freaking sin I would be like that's fine we're not married I don't care I'm still with the man I love you can't change that!
nightpurr1 chapter 40 . 9/2
Of all I read so far I think the last paragraph really touch me.
nightpurr1 chapter 37 . 9/2
YEAH!
Thank u for getting the Dursely's back for what they have done. Looking forward to finding out what the curses were he did. (Just a reminder you do know in your story Lily isn't blood relation in any way! Lily is Sirius twin)
Also looking forward to Drako, the coward whelp is going 2 get his.
Thanks for the entertainment.
nightpurr1 chapter 36 . 9/2
I am confused as 2 why Harry lied to Snape about Drako and his a-holes attacking him. I really hate it when Harry plays/played the cowered and let others beat on him and do not have the courage to tell someone that cares about him. He is just setting himself up to continue being a bullies whipping post.
I mean u can understand to a point but Snape has more then earn his trust at this point in your story.
It makes me wish I could slap HP and tell him to have a bit more courage and then slap him again and ask him if he likes being lied to?
I like your story Love Snape but I hope you do have Harry using his brain and stop being a dang willing whipping post.
nightpurr1 chapter 27 . 9/2
Agree I didn't care much for Sirius. I hated the way he was with Snape and calling him names like a 12 yr old.
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 9/2
Snape is my favorite.
There is something that I guess I won't be able to understand.
Your Harry is much more emotionally in control then I think JKR's Harry or my would be about Sirius.
If Sirius cared at all then why would he want Harry to stay at the aunt and uncle's house. The only reason Harry was there was for the blood wards and Sirius knew there was no blood wards, they were not blood relative. Not only did he know Harry had no protection there but he also knew Harry hated it there.
Sirius intentionally left him in danger 2 extra years but he didn't even let him have a chance for happiness for 2 long years of abuse.
Oh will I am just going to over look that part.
On with your story.
nightpurr1 chapter 21 . 9/2
I like your story. Isn't anyone worried about Sirius freaking plum out and trying to get Snape in trouble with the death eaters as revenge.
Blaise I believe isn't fair skin. I believe he is Italian.
I might be wrong I haven't read the books in along time either.
Thanks for the entertainment
Morphixes chapter 49 . 8/14
I loved this! Thanks for writing!
sjrodgers23 chapter 49 . 6/26
sequel please Love to read how their future goes. Does Snape find a love interest that he marrys and get Harry a mother figure. Will Harry and Hermione end yp married and have kids making Snape a grandfather. thank you
Dagger-Seishin chapter 48 . 6/23
Love love loved it!
harmony severitus dramione chapter 39 . 5/12
Who's Krivovitch? Good story, by the way. I love it a lot. Anyways, got to go. I have to finish the story! I need to finish it in one sitting!
harmony severitus dramione chapter 37 . 5/12
Thanks a lot for the Tomorrow song last chapter. Now I'm listening to that song on repeat. I love Annie!
harmony severitus dramione chapter 35 . 5/12
Severus in a red tutu in front of the entire Great Hall so he can totally embarrass himself! :)
harmony severitus dramione chapter 27 . 5/12
Good story. I WANT SEVERUS IN A RED TUTU! Love Severus, I just want him in a red tutu. It will be funny! PLEASEEEE *gives you big puppy dog eyes* PLEASEEEEEEE! Put him in a red tutu in front of the whole great hall. Thank you!
harmony severitus dramione chapter 22 . 5/12
I want Snape to be in a red tutu. In the Great Hall. In front of anyone. Or I want there to be fifty thousand vicious animals killing Malfoy (who I hate in this story, even though I love Dramione. I'm confusing). Preferably the tutu. :)
By the way, good story.