Reviews for The Black Secret
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I like the idea of Severus' animagus form being a black panther. They're one of my favorite animals. :D
TenebrisCor chapter 49 . 1/16/2013
This was amazing! One of my favorite Severitus stories without a doubt.
-Tenebris-
MichaEllaRhine chapter 49 . 12/14/2012
I've been reading this for hours now! It is almost 2 in the morning and I started at 8 this evening! It was just so good though and I had to keep going to find out what happened. I am now sighing in contentment and randomly laughing as I remember some of the funniest parts. Just brilliant. A fantastic piece of work.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 48 . 12/10/2012
I just finished reading your story and I love it! This is one of the best Severitus fics I've read. My favorite parts are when you included Covial/Lupin!
Despoina. Tiko-chan chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I think Remus Lupin is acting like Sirius Black calling Severus Snape git and all that!
x chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
I'm enjoying the story so far. You do have a bad habit though. Whenever someone speaks or thinks, you put another person's reaction in the same paragraph. It is constantly confusing, and very poor English. I have to reread a lot of the dialogue and the secret dialogue just to understand who is reacting in which way. I know this story would take too many hours of work to fix, but I hope that in future stories you will write things correctly from the start. Overall, I'm impressed with your plotting, characterizations, and the dialogue, which appears very natural. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories when I finish this one.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/29/2012
Nicely done! I loved it!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/29/2012
Crud. I was really hoping that Severus would be able to help more. Great job!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/29/2012
I was wondering about the apparation thing. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/29/2012
Nice chapter! Great job!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/29/2012
Loved it! I didn't expect it to be Valiant. What a jerk.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2012
Poor Severus. Great job!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/29/2012
Loved that. Very nicely done!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/29/2012
Wow, that was rather stupid of Malfoy. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 37 . 9/28/2012