Reviews for The Black Secret
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2012
Poor Severus. Great job!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/29/2012
Loved that. Very nicely done!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/29/2012
Wow, that was rather stupid of Malfoy. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 37 . 9/28/2012
Loved that. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 35 . 9/28/2012
Hah! I think I figured it out. 'Tomorrow' is the answer. Great chapter by the way. I'm enjoying the story!
lilmisadiva chapter 49 . 9/22/2012
loved it best father and son fanfic for me..top five ! and I am so glad he didnt end up with ginny she just seems like a super fan
lilmisadiva chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
snape is good for harry I like this chapter
Guest chapter 49 . 7/16/2012
omg that was awsome lol i love it
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hello !

I really enjoyed your fanfiction. It was well-writing and entertaining. I really liked the story, it was intersting and I follow it until the end.
Sureves96 chapter 49 . 7/6/2012
What an exelent story! I'm lying all day with a cold in my bed and reading your story make me feel better -! I love the way you make Severus and Harry come closer and I'll reading your other story's for sure too! The pairing HH/HP is so cute *-* and Severus being an animation is just awesome! I wish I could writing such an great story too n.n" it was a pleasur to read :)
Aurilia chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Damnit. And you were doing so well. There is no justifiable excuse to shift a narrative from third person to first person, unless you're including correspondence or inner thoughts. Sigh. Nothing personal, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Better luck next time.
Aurilia chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Nifty. So... Lemme see if I have this straight: Harry still looks like Harry to everyone but Snape, right?
Aurilia chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Hmm... So, he's starting to look like Severus. I'm eager to see how you justified it.
Aurilia chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Oooh, ouch. They burned the Firebolt? Monsters.
Aurilia chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Um... Point of order: Bears are not native to the British Isles. Just so ya know for future reference, of course.
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »