Reviews for The Black Secret
whitebuffalowmn chapter 49 . 7/9/2014
This is the first time I've read your fantastic story! I loved it! Thank you for you and thank you for your sharing with others.
Princess Of God 4 Ever chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
It's a map.
Princess Of God 4 Ever chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Wisdom
tigerlily124 chapter 49 . 4/15/2014
I loved the story. It will go on my favorites list. Also, it must be said that one of my favorite moments in the story was Snape, Sirius, Trelawney and the grim. I almost spit out my tea laughing. Great mental image. Thank you!
Booklove992001 chapter 42 . 3/17/2014
Your right the leapord does sound like Snape! Oh my gosh, I couldn't stop reading this story it was so good! I love this story! The writing is amazing! I can't wait to finish it!
gryphonsson chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
Just wondering - does the black-camouflaged-by-white thing really work?
gryphonsson chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
You're not Sirius, you're Awahili. :D On another note, great fic!
mysinger chapter 49 . 7/24/2013
A very enjoyable story, full of twists and turns and great characters. Thank you.
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
Great story and I will review again but I wanted to say I think that if you left it at "Behind you Harry whirled and came face to face with..." It would have been a better cliff hanger. Keep writing!
animefreak728 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I would have liked it if Severus had used his claws to at scratch Harry's uncle the face. It'd be a constant reminder.
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I like the idea of Severus' animagus form being a black panther. They're one of my favorite animals. :D
TenebrisCor chapter 49 . 1/16/2013
This was amazing! One of my favorite Severitus stories without a doubt.
-Tenebris-
MichaEllaRhine chapter 49 . 12/14/2012
I've been reading this for hours now! It is almost 2 in the morning and I started at 8 this evening! It was just so good though and I had to keep going to find out what happened. I am now sighing in contentment and randomly laughing as I remember some of the funniest parts. Just brilliant. A fantastic piece of work.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 48 . 12/10/2012
I just finished reading your story and I love it! This is one of the best Severitus fics I've read. My favorite parts are when you included Covial/Lupin!
Despoina. Tiko-chan chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I think Remus Lupin is acting like Sirius Black calling Severus Snape git and all that!
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »