Reviews for Searching in the Past
Revo777 chapter 103 . 1/28
It was interesting.
mandoflare chapter 2 . 1/16
Hole and whole are different words

SERIOUSLY PROOFREAD YOUR OWN WORK, its awful to read past all these homonyms
I cant enjoy the story when the writing is so bad :( and i like time travel fics! But its hard to struggle through the poor quality
mandoflare chapter 1 . 1/16
Where and were are different words, so is there their and they’re

Ffs proofread your work
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2022
What happened to chapter 10
LeoSSJ4Dragon chapter 103 . 11/1/2022
OMG I just want to say thanks to the author for this fanfiction it was excellent and hopefully you will write a part 2
GorrilaVMan chapter 52 . 9/17/2022
dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbZ
GorrilaVMan chapter 52 . 9/17/2022
gave up reading, was interested in the constant reminders that I was reading dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz dbz
Ryan Rens chapter 103 . 9/8/2022
dude best sorry I've ever read. I was into it every step of the way and was instantly hooked. ik its been YEARS but I really hope u find inspiration again and start writing again or even pick up a part 2 to this story where Gohan 18 and zangya get married and have kids and whatnot. ive turned on all notifications for u and pray that ur name pops up sometime. AND THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GIVING VEGETA THE KILL ON FREIZA! ITS ABOUT TIKE GOKU DOESNT GET THE WIN AAAALLLLLLLLLL THE TIME! Thanks again buddy!
Just4fun23000 chapter 30 . 9/3/2022
I'm sorry I've tried giving this story a shot, but its just so needlessly boring. Whats the point in this when Gohan is always a complete nonefactor? Whats the point of a time travel fic, when there are no changes being made?

I was utterly dissapointet when Gohn didn't stop Frieza from destroying Planet Vegeta, not because I wanted to see Gohan stomp Frieza, but because you took so much potential from your story. How would King Vegeta have reacted when he met a real Super Saiyan? How would VGegeta have grown when he wasn't under Frieza's boot? And what about Broly? It would have been really awesome to find out how Broly would've grown up with someone like Gohan as a role model.

So much wasted potential, and even beyond that I just have to admit that this story so far, was so fucking boring. From 18 not waking up for the first 20 chapters, to every single fight that you needlessly dragged out beyond any reason, it was just so boring.

And kinda dumb as well. I mean, lets talk about 18, are you really saying that Gohan had her just lying around in a fucking cupboard like a sex-doll all the time? Wtf? Is that how you think Gohan woul treat a comatose and possible injured woman? Drag her around like a sex doll instead of putting her into medical care?

That had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site.

Yea an then there was the nerfing, which was just utter bullshit. Gohan hasn't changed since the Cell Games, so why the fuck would his body have trouble handling a power that he already earned?

And finally there was the fight with Bojack where you thought that it was a great idea for Gohan to take a nice vacation with some bitch while his friends and family fought for their lives. It just again prooves that you have no idea about story pacing, and you give the wrong characters (Bojack) far too much screen time.

If you actually would have thought things through then you would've realized that it is better to deal with a villain quickly, and then once the bad guy is dealt with there is time for character development. Because Gohan just seems like an arrogant, careless dipshit the way you write him.

So all in all, a pretty bad read. Boring concept, dumb descisions, a weak main character, and many gramatical errors.
Shepard14 chapter 103 . 6/23/2022
Five years after this story was completed and still no sequel?! There shall be riots in the STREEEEEETS.
But I’m all seriousness.. LOVED this story! Top 3 DBZ fanfic easy
xHighImSt0nedx chapter 103 . 4/15/2022
Take this into Super! lol It's too good to stop here! Much love.
Ohma chapter 3 . 3/13/2022
Dropped
Ohma chapter 4 . 3/13/2022
Using Kamehameha is unnecessary

you also spelled it wrong

Post-Cell saga Gohan could kill them with a fart
suraj chapter 35 . 2/4/2022
involve fighterz kakarot super dragonball hero;es xenoverse fanmangas new age abscaolon unrealentgaming beyond dragon ball super
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2022