Reviews for Redemption
team team chapter 1 . 10/13
russel is such an idiot i love it
Bladeofdreams chapter 29 . 10/10
O God, I have a depressing theory. I don't know why but I don't think that Violet's death was suicide. Hear me out on this. In the chapter, it says that most hunter suicide is done with there own weapons, I think that instead of it being suicide, for some reason Emerald used her illusions to make her jump into the maw of that Ursa.
zetashark chapter 11 . 8/30
You are a prophet! Calling Blake a snob, and V4 showed she's basically as much of a princess as Weiss!
Ninja4hir3 chapter 40 . 8/9
...You are a bad person. Really? Penny drop? Making a pun out of that now? Jesting aside, really loving this story.
VergilXSparda chapter 41 . 8/6
And after a long wait, the penny drops, and the curtain parts...

FOR ACTION!

Whew, seriously, this is the first time I've seen Team CRDL being portrayed as somewhat popular in a fic. And then the despair, followed by the fight to keep hope going on in the midst of chaos...

It's good, man.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 41 . 8/1
I like your story and when will the next chapter release?
Elyon chapter 41 . 7/15
I just would like to say, it takes true skill (and probably some serious planning) as an author to make a group of characters, who only exist to be hated and are completely undeveloped in the show itself, so likable and interesting to the reader. Kudos. This is honestly my favorite RWBY fic.
Selias chapter 26 . 7/4
'You all broke green when the rest sped white.'

Uhh... what?
Sugarflier chapter 41 . 7/1
This story makes me so incredibly disappointed that rooster teeth didn't do more with team CRDL. Honestly, it's such a tremendous shame they couldn't have done something like this. This is how fleshing out is done. Easily the best expansion of minor characters I've ever read - pretty sure I prefer this story to canon RWBY now lmao.

The nickname 'the Stars' for his knives is a nice touch also.

It's been a while since the last update and I can't wait for the next already. This is the part of RWBY where shit gets real and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Until next time.
Satisfying chapter as normal, look forward to seeing where this AU goes. Namely, very curious if we'll be seeing Pyrrha die in this story or not. Either way I look forward to it!
Siriusly Grim chapter 41 . 6/27
Well, this story certainly was a barrel of fun to read. I'm happy I finally got down to reading it for myself after seeing it so many times as a recommendation on author pages and stories. I really look forward to seeing more of this and hope it has a satisfying conclusion either at the end of volume 3 or beyond.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 41 . 6/25
Good explanation for why just Cardin showed up to fight by Qrow and Glynda.
ThephattestofPhils chapter 41 . 6/25
I think this is my favorite story on this site now. It's nice to see CRDL getting to be something other than one dimensional assholes. Can't wait for more.
A Random Friend chapter 41 . 6/22
Holy crap! I wasn't expecting this, an action filled chapter was exactly what I needed. Truly an excellent chapter. If next chapter is going to be even more intense then I'm a happy man. Can't wait for the next one!
Blumaliscous chapter 41 . 6/22
Shit son. Glad to see an update from you.

An appropriately cool and weighty chapter, with drama and tension and action. Looking forward to more in the hopefully near future.