Reviews for Redemption
Don't know about a sequel, but TV Tropes said there is a spinoff called A Harvest of Dust?
TV Tropes said there is a story inspired by this called A Harvest of Dust. It's about Amber?
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 4 . 7/9
Call me shallow, but I have skipped over this fic time and time again. I've had my doubts about reading it, but the praise I've heard regarding this fic isn't anything short of true. I especially enjoy how in the rwby verse, CRDL is generally disliked but you manage to make their reasons for being disliked characters, justified from their perspectives- the world isn't black and white, in a sense.
Keep in mind that he hasn't marked it as complete yet. If, in a future season, there is a chance for CRDL to come in, we'll see a continuation. Hopefully. This is definitely in my top fanfiction, regardless.
RP chapter 1 . 6/23
If RT used CRDL like you did there show could have been better and with a lot more plotting within their story line
This was a good fic
Quite well written
Onisatsu18 chapter 6 . 5/1
Well things got interesting. And dark.
Onisatsu18 chapter 4 . 4/30
Love how you fill all the gaps RT left.
Onisatsu18 chapter 2 . 4/30
We all know who deserves that punch.
Onisatsu18 chapter 1 . 4/29
A really good set up. I will so keep reading.
Fire Rabber chapter 42 . 4/27
Can you keep updating this story?
VergilXSparda chapter 42 . 4/10
IT'S FINALLY UPDATED YAY
Astrogamer chapter 40 . 3/17
Oh god you massive jerk! Remnant doesmt even have THOSE kinds of pennies. Why do you have to be so smart and so mean at the same time? T_T
cloth slayer chapter 42 . 2/15
dame it man i got the feels so bad that after reading it all in one go i kinda don't know how to feel about them anymore since they've always just been bullys or secretly(some) into fanus in which i skip all fics with them being the center but now after reading this ironwood or lionheart is now my new rwby cherecter that i would destroy if i meet them in being a si
zetashark chapter 42 . 2/7
You fucking called it! You called Blake being "royalty" too, I'd say.

Best story ever! Every bit is only better than when I first discovered it back in 2016. You made Russel and co. feel alive, the best thing a writer can do.

Sorry for missing your update when I was writing my own latest chapter, though it's kind of amusing they are both about the aftermath of the Fall. Drop by my story "A Harvest of Dust" from time to time!