Reviews for Promise's To The End
A sad but great story.
carla.rbaptista chapter 15 . 1/22/2019
Gostei.
CTHEWOODS chapter 10 . 1/21/2019
They should have left Reynolds with Jack so Christian could have paid him a visit before the police showed up...or better yet just leave him handcuffed and never go back.;)
CTHEWOODS chapter 9 . 1/21/2019
There is NO WAY Christian wouldn't have gone with them...lol. NO WAY.
CTHEWOODS chapter 7 . 1/21/2019
I don't think ANY woman would GET OFF on being raped. Sorry. Been there done that. You DONT get excited in ANY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong in your story for taking it where it's going...wherever that is.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2019
Thankyou
Fed up chapter 14 . 6/1/2018
Shame on you for being a spineless quitter. Finish the story or pull it from ff.
BestGuest chapter 14 . 3/8/2018
another lazy writer who should just quit writing. You don't deserve any praise for writing this kind of crap.
susancollins522 chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
Very good story hopefully you hopefully update soon
nhlekes chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
I love the story please continue writing it and update soon
Ms MMS chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
Oh no, I've caught up to the end of the chapters you've written and you haven't updated in months. This is such a well written and suspenseful story, please don't abandon it. Please update soon, please make this hea
SouthrnBelle chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
This is so good! UPDATE!
SouthrnBelle chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
I don't know what people who flamed you wrote, but you've gained so much respect for standing up for yourself. As a rape victim/survivor myself, sometimes I wonder if how I reacted was normal...or like how other people might feel in the same situation. And I've realized that no one can tell you how you would react in that situation. Your conscious mind shuts down and the part of your mind that protects you takes over. So if anyone said that whatever you wrote wasn't correct...they are wrong. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to react. If Ana thought of Christian, then that's how SHE reacted to that scenario. No one can tell you how YOUR story should go. And I personally feel like most rape survivors would NOT judge someone's writing concerning rape and proceed to tell them what was right or wrong about it. Because most rape survivors have been in counseling seeking affirmation regarding if the way they reacted was "right". I think you are great for writing this story, I personally would love to write a fanfiction, but can't get myself to submit one (due to being a complete perfectionist). So you're much braver than I am. This fanfic rocks. I can't wait to see what else you write and how much you grow from exploring different genres and different scenarios. Ignore any haters...people throw rocks at things that shine. Like your story (look at the reviews!) I'm off to read more, but I just wanted to stop and tell you how great I think your story is so far. :)
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 14 . 2/11/2017