Reviews for Tsunayoshi: Bringing Art to Life (FINISHED! REWRITE ON WAY!)
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
I am your 50. review! Do I have a free wish now? :)

If I have, I want you to keep writing for a very long time, because your story is capable of making people smila. And that's something not everyone can say. :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Ohhh! There is a rewrite! That's great!

Rewrite, rewrite, wohooo!

It's nearly ridiculous the idea of a rewrite of this makes me :)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Noooo!

Please tell me you didn't give up! It is way to good to be given up on!

Make it a very long story please! You have so good ideas after all!

Oh and I think I most likely even know the reason why you haven't been drawned in reviews. Maybe you will let me help you get the adoration you obviously deserve for writing this story? I mean it's a shame it got so few reviews while being sooo good!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Awww...it isn't a chapter :(

But maybe you had still like to bounce ideas with me?

Oh and I am looking forward to press the next buttom!
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Hahahaha! This chapter was great! It was very damn hard not to break out in laugher! I mean the end was hilarious!

Thank you so much for sharing this! It is an honor to read the work of such a talented person! I can't believe I found this! It makes me incredible happy :)

By the way you have gained a very loyal fan for this story!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Oh my gosh! This is so good...how did I miss it all this time?!

But 3,000 words?! Nooo! Please tell me you accidently marked it as complete! It can't be over so sooon! Noooooo!

Oh and your idea is brillant! Very unique and imaginative too!

You are great.

Thank you for sharing this with us :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Wow, this is really awesome!
puppyclaw.x chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
now just how long do i have to wait? xD
CieloLuu chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
I can't wait I can't wait
I'm so happy that you will write again
Love you so much
I will definitely read the rewrite
Mint chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I can't wait. This seams so intersting!

Thank you!
-Mint
CieloLuu chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Hey I just found your story and it's really interesting and I would love it if you could continue and update soon.
Normally I don't like cross overs but this one is special,
It's definitely a great story and I'm having fun reading it so it would be really great if you could update fast.

Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Espero que alguno de esos trabajos sea un R27. Ya que adoro el R27. Y quiero ver mas R27
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Doflamimgo? En serio? De verdad? Por un momento pense que era un flamimgo normal! Y luego me di cuenta que era, un raro, raro nombre. Se parece un poco al poder de 'Sai' en Naruto Shippuden, no? Me gusta la idea!
angeldunn1993 chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
clubs/anime/articles/152196/title/japanese-names-with-meanings This website has a lot of good names to choose from.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 5 . 12/14/2015