Reviews for Inherited Will of Fire
jam99chgo chapter 20 . 3/6
yet another great fic you'll probably never finish
Of course, you would twist it like this. Reminds me of a Natsu Lucy fic where Natsu died but befriended Lucy as a Ghost.
Loved this chapter. Sakura snapping, the visual was beautiful and had me roaring with laughter. Sad that there's only one more chapter left but meh, its given me hope that I can measure up this writing and make it an inspiration for other stories. It's dark but light and its all because of ghosts and Sakura. It would be best for Sakura to move out to. Civilians no longer have authority over her.
Sakura would be a better Hokage then Naruto any day, however, I'm not sure becoming Hokage would make the changes she needs to. No, she needs to take it from the inside.
Yes! I was looking forward to Sakura and Hana working together. Scary how no one noticed Kabuto was ease-dropping on their conversation.
1. Shishui because he got screwed over so bad yet remained loyal to his best friends.
2. Uh... Gaara. Definitely Gaara.
Glad the ghosts got a plan and Sakura should be feeling betrayed. Honestly, I think Leaf village is one of the worst villages out there. Acting all high and mighty but trust their shadow when they really shouldn't. If I were given a choice I would go to Ame and stay the hell away from Leaf.
Fuck, stupid kids now this is almost as worse as Inoichi looking in Sakura's mind. I knew her friends would be a burden. Hiruzen is such a discriminator. And a bastard. One of my least favorite characters. He knew Danza and his Root, knew what he was up to and yet for old times sakes he let it be and let it go. There should be an age limit for hokages.
Nice chapter. Somewhat funny that Iruka things her best friend is Naruto. Would love some more interaction with Anko.
1. Gaara. To change just because one person believed in him so strongly and he didn't even do it entirely for himself. He did it for Suna and his siblings and even his mother.
2. Definitely not any of the Rookie 9/12. Not Kakashi either. Or Konohomuro. Someone new and unexpected. Someone who is charismatic but knows the rules of the game. So, Yahiko.
No! Don't make her soo Inoichi, that could mess up her entire career!
Sakura did the right thing. The others were just kids playing dress-up as ninja. With those attitude they'll never understand the true meaning of being a ninja and Sakura paid the cost but someone had to. Had a feeling Yota was a ghost when I saw the yellow-eyed snake. I worry that her friends, mainly Ino, will hold her back though. Wonder if we'll see any Kakashi interaction with Sakura soon. Sakura remembering Yota's existence is a good lesson too.
Although it says a lot about Konoha's security if brats were able to break out Yota.
1. Kurama because he isn't just a villain with no soul but has a backstory and is a decent soul when you get to know him. That and I love foxes.
2. Water because it's my element and it's soothing.
3. Sakura because I want to prove to be a ninja isn't all about dojutsu and canon annoyed the hell out of me.
Oh boy, not sure I want to know who that is. Probably that old fucker Danzo. Hope Shishui isn't thinking of leaving Sakura.
When Anko catches up to her XD This is my favorite chapter so far!
Hope this won't be a Sakura x Sasuke fic. And... wonder how Anko will react to Sakura having a personality split disorder? XD