Reviews for Inherited Will of Fire
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 20 . 9/19
YAS IT TOOK YOU A WHILE, HUN. SAKURA WILL PROBABLY AWKWARDLY TRY TO DISTANCE HERSELF FROM SHISHUI AND I'M GONNA LAUGH CAUSE THAT AIN'T GONNA WORK SWEET BUN. SHISHUI IS MUCH TOO STUBBORN AND WILL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY LOL
Angie chapter 20 . 9/18
So cute 3 But I want to see Sasuke apologise to Sakura for being such an ass and his reaction to her already a ninja. He's so depressing lol. Anyways the ghost seeing is really interesting and I love your writing style. I'll try not to fall too deep into this relationship that won't... have ... a future really...
shiro chapter 20 . 9/18
pls update i luv this story so much
bookmaniac849 chapter 4 . 9/17
I love you.
You and Make a Man Out of You Sakura style.
As a disney and Sakura fan I'm telling you.
best. chapter. ever.
Brasil Lasagn chapter 4 . 9/17
GOSH I dob't know why but reading this chapter gave me this image: So Sakura is an old woman who is knitting by the window reminiscing her memories. She fell in live with Spirit-Shisui and he loved her but they could never be together, but he was still their with her when she was old and he was apologizing. It doesn't make sense and I have no idea why this picture came to me while reading this chapter. ALSO THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC. I really like it and there aren't many Shisui fanfictions out there to so thank you very much for contributing to it.
I'm really enjoying this! It's such a good read :)

You write so wonderfully I can't help but enjoy your work
Narutoblehlove1 chapter 20 . 8/4
plz update soon its been like almost 6 months!
Gh0stGrl chapter 20 . 7/31
Hope you continue :)
AFangirlLife chapter 20 . 7/30
I really am enjoying this fanfiction so far, it's a little sad that Sakura had to graduate early to not seem suspicious but it's still good. It's interesting on the development of her new crush, it seems, I can't wait to see how it plays out (hopefully positively). Also I think it would be really cool if Sakura helps Kabuto and he's the first to discover her ghostly secret. So I really hope you can update as soon as it's convenient for you, I'll be waiting patiently :)
Please update I love the story so much! -
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 4 . 7/22
Honestly such a Disney nerd. Immediately recognized I'll Make a Man Out of Y Mulan is one of the best, if not the best, Disney princess movie ever.
Aya Fuyuka chapter 20 . 7/20
So cool! I just finished reading all the chapters you've posted and I am excited to find out what happens next! Keep the good work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 20 . 7/19
Falling in love with a ghost. Nice. :) Excellent work. Keep it up!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 19 . 7/19
Awe! I liked the ending of that chapter. Boss Sakura... not a good ring, but nice either way to stop their bickering. Nicely done!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 18 . 7/19
Idate and Aoi on her team... WHY?! That was great, but those two... troublesome. Nicely done though.