Reviews for Unexpected
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 33 . 10/14
i LOVED forget me not, and i LOVED this one, too! do well-written! the plot was fantastic, and i think we can all agree that there is nothing better than a lovesick Draco!
awesome story
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 34 . 8/2
I loved reading this
wildcat2008 chapter 33 . 8/1
So I just spent all day reading this. It made me cry, I'm not one to cry. I loved it!
Makoyi-sik chapter 31 . 7/21
You freakin killed tilly and made me cry like a freaking baby! How dare you!
MarbleWolf chapter 33 . 7/14
*slow awed clapping* that was perfect! perfect ending to a perfect story! no complaints what so other
MarbleWolf chapter 26 . 7/13
I'm completely in love with this story. it is amazing and one of the best out there!
tee4dree chapter 34 . 7/11
I had so much fun reading this story! Draco is sweet and sexy and everything. I loved it! Thank you!
372259 chapter 33 . 7/8
I just binge read this entire thing. WOW. An absolute GEM of a story!
I mean, my heart will be forever broken over Tilly (why why why why why couldnt you have let her live? I totally unabashedly cried, even thought I suspected it might be coming after Draco asked her to protect hermione).
Saving Tonks was great - thank you for not making Teddy an orphan.
Blaise was BRILLIANT. I think you wrote his character so so so well. Have you ever read any Blaise/Luna stories? I feel like the way you write Blaise (strong willed, cunning, smart, growing up in a world where everyone hides their true thoughts and having absolutely no tolerance for people who wear masks [figuratively and literally]) would super compliment Luna (someone who literally gives zero crackerdoodles about what others think of her). I strongly vote them as a sub pairring in a future Dramione fic ;) Btw, you write them perfectly. The way you had their relationship grow was so so so well done, believable, and just a joy to read. Ideas for future Dramione stories? 1) Hermione dies in the future, Draco goes back in time to save her, and ends up back in their early hogwarts years 2) Draco and Hermione go back in time after losing the final battle 3) Draco and Hermione have dreams of their futures (canon or AU) starting at six years old, so form a tentative friendship throughout their hogwarts yers that becomes something more when Hermione's name falls out of the goblet of fire (Im totally stealing this from some other Harmione fic I cn't remember on portkey, but the reason why this happens is because Hermione casts some sort of protective spell on Harry that changes his name to hers) 4) Hermione is sorted into Slytherin, but still friends with Harry (gryffindor) and builds a relationship with Draco 5) A future Dramione daughter is curious about her family history, especially after hearing some foul comment about her being the daughter of an imperious'ed Hermione and/or being the daughter of a death eater 6) A fic where Hermione and Draco's future son (/- Blaise and Luna's daughter or maybe Harry/someone's daughter) accidentally come too far back in time in an attempt to save their parent's lives.
If you do pursue any of the above, PLEASE message me so I can read them hot off the press ;)
Incredible writing, characters, etc. Just wow. So happy to have found this story :)
Dulce Muerte chapter 34 . 7/1
such a great story, I adored Tilly
turntoPaige394 chapter 33 . 6/16
This was so lovely from beginning to end. I've never read a dramione fic with a pining Draco before and I've got to say, I'm into it. Definitely will read again!
coyg81 chapter 33 . 6/7
This was so good! Going on my ‘to be read again’ list. Amazing work x
coyg81 chapter 32 . 6/7
JFC... what a great chapter.
coyg81 chapter 31 . 6/7
Poor Tilly...
coyg81 chapter 29 . 6/7
The tension... my poor heart can’t sleep it!