Reviews for Unexpected
Bellabear21 chapter 1 . 4/13
This is the best dramione story I have read since Isolation! I could cry its so good! I actually did cry at some points! Emara, you did such a wonderful job and I will always recommend this story to others! This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. I dont know why more people aren't raving about this story! I often think about how Draco would react to Hermione being tortured by Bellatrix and THIS story pinpoints exactly how I think things should have gone down. Draco and Hermione deserve to be together. They are both so smart and passionate! I understand why JK didn't put them together, she's right, there would have been an uproar. I probably wouldnt have shipped dramione as a young girl but as I've matured I cant stop thinking about it. I wish JK would have put them together so badly. The whole lily and snape friendship and the forbidden love theme going on there would have tied in perfectly to Draco and Hermione. I realize this fic is several years old but I'm still reviewing because this fic is so entirely wonderful. Thank you so much Emara! You are a wonderful writer.
Kushka chapter 34 . 3/26
Great story
Spellotape chapter 34 . 3/18
Love love loved this! Thank you so much!
Gryffinpuff09 chapter 34 . 3/8
Loved loved loved this! One of my absolute favorites now!
kaitjohnson1126 chapter 1 . 3/5
I’ve had this on my list of fanfics to read, for months. I finally got around to starting it yesterday...and I also finished it yesterday. This was such a great story and I wish that there was so much more.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 33 . 2/20
Freaking loved it. Amazing as always!
phantastichagrid chapter 33 . 2/13
this was really good! looking forward to reading more of your work! keep it up!
FriendofTrees chapter 33 . 1/31
This was very fun. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!
DiagonAli chapter 34 . 1/21
amazing! beautiful! touching! lovely! I quite adored this story
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
How did Blaise not know about the room of requirement ? Hahaha
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
Ohhhh, only those two who know how deep their relationship is. Draco has to pretend to be a death eater again leaving hermione in the care of Harry
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
He said the word, but she didn't say it back yet.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
Lol it is honeymoon time for both of them
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Thanks to Blaise for revealing Draco feeling for hermione. They got their first shag after all.
booklifeforlife chapter 33 . 12/19/2017
omg i loved this entire thing. my life is conplete now. thank you. the entire thing was absolutely amazing. you are a fantastic writer! i have not looked away from my phone until i finished!