Reviews for Different Perspectives
oujiswan chapter 15 . 9/21/2021
Buena historia me gusto mucho
Nina feliz chapter 11 . 11/10/2018
That was an impresive poem, good job, best chapter so far
Tectonix chapter 11 . 10/8/2018
The sins seem underestimated. Plus Meliodas could 1 hit everyone in the Stronghold in 5 seconds.
Raramses chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
First of all, a big thank you for you story ! This is the exact kind of content I was looking for ! All the sins working togerther in a mission is a dream !
Escanor is very loveable, and the plot is great ! Thank you !
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
Oh man, I am getting excited! Escanor is about to fight! It's going to be so cool! :D
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
Looking forward to Escanor's transformation! He's awesome when the sun is up. Though, I like his weak form as well; because he is so kind and nice.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
This is a pretty interesting story!

I like the countdown for sunrise. It gets people excited for when it reaches zero and Escanor transforms. Escanor is easily one of my favorites of the Sins.

Keep up the good work! :D
Karma09 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Meliodas had a power level over 30,000/30k back then.
you fuckin goof chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
When the fuck did Escanor destroy kingdoms?
Tsukimine12 chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
aaaawwww! what beautiful story!
you just made my love for Escanor stronger!
Karthi chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Its simply awesome... Totally loved it... this is some amazing stuff... got me hooked to it
Warmachine375 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Wohoo! Vladimir is gonna die so brutally by Escanor whose halves are as one now. :D The lion always pays his debts. He's gonna make a poem out of it. I love this story!
Warmachine375 chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Wow this is so intense, a battle between Escanor and Vladimir ready to rumble! It seems Merlin is becoming interested in him after a little "kiss". XD
Warmachine375 chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Oh yeah Escanor's shining moment is here and let the lion roar!
Warmachine375 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Ooh that Merlin x Escanor moment and loved it! Blushing Merlin looks so cute! *fanboying!* I'm so happy! Best fights too as well. :D