Reviews for A different weasel makes a difference
Artimuos Sen chapter 42 . 8/28
WTF is happening in this story?
Artimuos Sen chapter 37 . 8/28
How did Castelry Rock captured?
Artimuos Sen chapter 30 . 8/28
It is stupid to think in medieval times common men will not be enraged with lords and kings who destroy the Vactican of their faith. But i guess you can ignore it just like D&D ignored it.
tsougrhs.59 chapter 32 . 7/17
so he gave harrenhall and one more sit to freys? so now the freys are the stronger in trindent?
nice logic
johnnylee619 chapter 124 . 7/8
"My master has battled armies, assassins, demons and gods. He has danced in the palaces of Yi-Ti, Volantis and Lys. He has sung hundreds of ballads from the Narrow Sea to Asshai. Countless women have loved him. He has discovered sunken cities, changed kingdoms and toppled empires. His name is the Wild Wandering Direwolf. You might have heard of him." Mor the Scribe, 370AC.

I really appreciate the nod to “The Name of the Wind”!
CaliGirl90288 chapter 130 . 6/18
WOW! Amazing tale. And I for one welcome our spiritual drunken dwarf overlord. Do I need a donkey and a honeycomb?
CaliGirl90288 chapter 123 . 6/18
It's a shame Tyrion and Bronn did not survive to thrive in this Vale-they'd have fit in so well :)
CaliGirl90288 chapter 120 . 6/18
I really like how you handled the Empire transition. I always found it ridiculous that Varys and Mopatis educated Aegon/Young Griff but NOT Viserys or Danaerys! It makes NO sense. And Missandei had the perfect education and temperament to be an effective Regent.
CaliGirl90288 chapter 118 . 6/18
"Nowhere in Essos will you find such a hive of scum and villainy." Captain Ianos 'the Scoundrel' Solos, 241AC

Nice Obi Wan OG Star Wars shoutout there :) Tyrion Shot First! LOL
CaliGirl90288 chapter 88 . 6/17
Now THAT is a trip! And I have this nice vision of Jaime and Brienne finding each other in the Seven Heavens. :)
CaliGirl90288 chapter 74 . 6/17
Oh good, I would have been really disappointed if we'd gone this whole story without Catelyn Stark being a smallminded shallow dingleberry :)
CaliGirl90288 chapter 59 . 6/17
This story's title and hilarious butterfly starter effect completely bury an astonishingly great re-envisioning of the entire ASOIAF! Wow! And so many of your plot AU changes really ring more true than GRRM's :) Jaime's fate seems particularly apt-wouldn't being unable to talk be a fate worse than death for EITHER Lannister brother? Without his meeting Brienne of Tarth, nothing happened to turn him from the arrogant twat he was when he was captured. Also thank you for NOT leaving Brienne to die over Renly's corpse. Hers was honorable, sad but entirely in character. And I'm a huge Braime fan saying this! I know Jaime's story isn't likely done as I'm only 1/3 through but I am seriously impressed with this story. I'm also a fan of the pseudo-historian format. I love this in Chasing Dragons as well, and in my favorite non-GRRM fiction, World War Z (the amazing BOOK not the movie!) Anyway BRAVO and thank you for giving me something to revel in wasting a weekend plowing through!
Edgeofdoom chapter 25 . 4/2
oh boy, this is just turning into Agincourt, isn't it?
Mikki chapter 85 . 1/23
I'm not gonna lie, I needed at least 6 maps to read this fic, but I loved it, it's spectaculary se lo writed.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 7 . 9/24/2021