Reviews for Return To Tev'Meck
GothicFairy1593 chapter 23 . 10/31/2010
Oh my God! You must continue this story! It is awesome! I love this pair but there aren't much fics about them... so yeah. Please, oh please! Continue this! :D
Claire chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I love this story! It is so sweet! Please go on! I mean never give up...you know
Amariel chapter 22 . 9/19/2003
Oh my... that has got to be the worst cliffhanger I have ever encountered! You *must* write more, and soon! Please!

But besides that I love the story, and the pairing, I don't think I would have ever thought of it, but it sure is working here! So... good job, write more!
SilkenShroud chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
I love this pairing, I hope you update soon.

I read the prequel to this as well I enjoyed that also.

There aren't many GQ fics that I've been able to find and the majority of those have been slash, which I'm not all that keen on. As i said I love this pairing though, update soon!
Amidalasky Snape chapter 22 . 8/12/2003
Thanks for another well written chapter, I am glad you are finishing it, I really enjoy reading it.
QteCuttlfish chapter 22 . 8/7/2003
ARGH! This is so good...but damn evil cliffies! *sighs* LOL. Can't wait for you to finish this though. _ But Lev's family SUCKS, exceept for his sister. His brother got what he deserved...*evil chuckle* _
QteCuttlfish chapter 21 . 8/6/2003
This is such a good fic. I hope you plan on finishing it, seeing as it's been about three months since you last updated. And at such a cliff hanger too. Please continue!
Charlana chapter 21 . 5/23/2003
Oh my gosh, I'm in suspense! I just found the Sigournate Virus story last week, and finished it within a few days... And now I'm to Chapter 21's end of Return to Tev'Meck. This is an awesome story, I salute you! hehe I can't wait for the next chapters, and I will definitely be anxious to read any other new material from you! ;)
Annonymous chapter 17 . 4/19/2003
Wow...

Surprised at the lack of reviews for such a good story, but then again the lack of a galaxy quest category i guess it kind of explains it.

I only just found it so this is the first place I've had to stop at. My first essential cliffhanger for this story and I have to admitt I'm hating you for it right now.

Please keep up with it. There just aren't enough Galaxy Quest fics out there, especially one's that aren't slash, and never enough about Rickman roles.

Please keep going.

Love
bekkers29 chapter 13 . 1/19/2003
Another great story! A really good read!
Amidalasky Snape chapter 7 . 1/7/2003
Am I the only one resding this fic, another great chapter. THanks.
Amidalasky Snape chapter 6 . 1/6/2003
Another chapter soon, and I do hope he gets home in time
Amidalasky Snape chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Me again, great story keep going
Amidalasky Snape chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
ok No one has reviewed yet so I thought I would this is a great story I hope you finish it soon