Reviews for What a Christmas to Have the Blues
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Huntress-X chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey really good story I love Jubilee/Wolverine pairing. Really good story hop you do more of them.
Valo64 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very cool. its really sweet.
Bedspace chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
You write good stuff. I wouldn't have entertained the idea of a Logan/Jubilee pairing, but this story changed that. The emotions were real and the plot was good enough. Make more of this stuff; you pull it off well. Cheers.
Arshes13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
*aaw!* I think that Logan and Jubes are one of the best pairings in the Marvel universe. You have a wonderful gift and are able to keep the characters in their element so well.

Redhead chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I'm in tears here. That was beautiful. I really liked it. Thanks for taking the time to write.
maddah chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
really a heart warming story, well done.

And...HA! :D Rogue was jealous! YES!
Luthien Tasartir chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
*sigh* that's illegal ya know...
majykwolfe chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I loved this story. Logan/Jubilee are the perfect couple, this is the only way the movie disappointed me.
Catchytune chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Awww, love at Christmas! Cutey! *wants someone to huggle*
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Awww... That was sweet! The perfect thing to make you feel warm and fuzzy on a cold winter morning... ]
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I don't usually like movie verse fic but I loved this. The way you put Logan and Jubilee together was perfect.
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
awsome so so cool

how bout a sequil

love it mroeopplease sooon please
Karen chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
I usually write Logan with Jubes merely for sex, but I really liked this take on their relationship.
KhakiGrrl chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I loved it. I was "aww"ing and giggling all the way through. You were true to all of their characters and I liked the pacing you gave to Wolvie and Jubes' building relationship. Just luverly.