Reviews for WWE Murder Spree
Ace chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
this story is so fucked up in a hilarious way
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 18 . 1/3/2005
Great chapter. I hope Edge doesn't get hurt too bad.

Were those papers important?
Little Shadow Angel chapter 18 . 11/19/2004
Hey, I was the one who replied to you as X5-642. This is my new user.

I love how the story is growing with more comedy and all the fights. The gay couple things are hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens next and what the noise was that caused me to burn all the papers. I wonder where that will lead everything to. *chuckles evilly*

I'm sure it'll be something good.

~Nikita
Matsumori chapter 18 . 11/17/2004
First of all, this is Ume/Sara (I changed my name AGAIN lol), and:

OH MY GAWD! ROTFLMAO!

You are hilarious!

Me sniffing A-Train's fart? EW! LMAO! God, I can't stop laughing. I'm so glad you updated. And I can imagine how bus you must be. But I hope you continue to update this story. It's STILL one of the best I've ever read. It's just plain fantastic.

I'll be checking again later to see if there are any new chapters! Lots of love and chicken grease,

~ Lexi
Mara Scarlet chapter 18 . 10/9/2004
Never thought she'd be dancing with the 'CLB' is right.

I never thought my character would be dancing with Christian. Anyone but him. Oh well, you're the writer. Can't do anything, can I?
Daniella Consuela chapter 18 . 9/20/2004
Lol. This chapter was great! From the first to the last part I loved it! Aww. (Rey and Nidia) About damn time! (Damn this story for not being rated R..*Shakes Fists* Heh Heh Heh..I am naughty. *Stops To Think For A Moment Before Nodding* Yes..Heh Heh. Naughty indeed. *Shakes Head* Hmm...There is just something disturbing about seeing (My) Matty like that..or anybody for that matter. Why is everbody gay? *Shudders* Oh! Did I say something about Eddie?...I did! I remember now..I can't remember what I was on that day..but that might be great. (To see him). Now what's going to happened now that Katie and Edge no longer have the notebook? Huh! *Taps Foot Patient and Inpatiently. I can't wait for more! I loved it. I loved it all!
legz-N-dimplez chapter 18 . 9/19/2004
*covers eyes* OH THE HORROR! Shannon-Poo nad Charlie CANNOT be GAY! Matt needs to back off the beautiful Moore-On! When will all this sanity end? Hopefully not TOO soon, cause then the story will end :( And what are myself and the Hurricane going to do to save Writie from Taker'? Update soon!

~*~* Jade *~*~
Caitlin chapter 18 . 9/19/2004
I'm still with Paul Heyman? Writie, you're insane. LOL
Evilerk chapter 18 . 9/18/2004
*sniff sniff* poor Gurty...hmm...but Lita seemed jealous..okie..I'm over back to me Lita

;P...can't wait to see what's next...oh and WELCOME BACK!
X5-642 chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
Can't wait to you update. I love this story so far.
I don't know if you remember me or not. I did have a login name X5-642 and I mentioned something about a girl name Nikita who was kinda punk rock type of girl that liked John Cena. I was wondering if you wanted to add me to your story? :)
removed me. I don't understand why though. I didn't do anything wrong. This site is for writing stories. Oh well...I'll just try joining back up.
Xtremefuri chapter 17 . 12/11/2003
I loved the story.I couldn't stop reading it. But Paul Heyman? Ew! Gross on so many levels. Oh well keep doing your thing.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 17 . 11/3/2003
What a cool, evil chapter! I am evil, bad me!
LiSteph chapter 17 . 10/12/2003
OMG This was the craziest best chapter ever it was wonderful! Poor me and Kerry having to listen to Lance. Now I'm gonna have to kick Jerky in the balls for running off.

Brilliant Idea to have Edge and Katie with your notebook, can't wait to see what you do next.

Lots of Love

Steph
Caitlin chapter 17 . 10/11/2003
What? Paul Heyman, ew!
Crystal.M chapter 16 . 10/5/2003
hey i finally got with taker..im so excited..MORE DETAILS PLEASE ILL DIE WITHOUT THEM! mwah