Reviews for Crypts and Criminals
Nevermourned chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
(Mmm, a pity to see this looking like it's pretty-much discontinued. However I enjoyed it, I tend to like watching characters just sit down and play a game. Fun stuff.)
Wombatman99 chapter 25 . 1/22/2016
ooh, I rather enjoy the archaic buzz-saw idea. Mind if I use it? I've got a campaign it'd be perfect for.
Wombatman99 chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Is the list that Mercury and Emerald referencing Welch's List? It keeps sounding like that, and I'm kinda curious.
Wombatman99 chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
This is officially my favorite RWBY fic to date
Verdant chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Holy shit. You should continue this. Or make a sequel. Something. This is awesome.
Electric Eclectic chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED. SERIOUSLY I'M SHARING THIS WITH MY D&D GROUP
Cloy552 chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Ahh it is always sucky when your big boss is downed before they do anything.
DoomLich chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
Huh, so Cinders old character might still be alive. I've never played D&D myself but I'm really enjoying your story. Keep up the great work!
Assassin of Ith chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
I like Adam's basically "What the actual fuck is wrong with you" moment here. It keeps them from looking like a group of sociopaths playing DnD. Also while Mercury undoubtedly is the core of why this fic is good, Adam and Roman are what makes this fic gold. Also Cinder confirmed as Weiss of the group.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
Amusing. As one who played 3.5 a decent bit I must say I relate to most of these experiences. Well done portraying actual 3.5 games.
begone thotticus chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
The sheer amount of sarcasm in this is unreal. I love it.
Demonshark96 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Neo kicking the table instead of Mercury literally had me laughing out loud, which is bad because I'm at work and refused to tell anyone what I was laughing at.
Cloy552 chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
Let's just hope she doesn't know the other reason they are burning her body...
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
Ahh, wizard growth curve. Such a beautifully broken thing.
poodlecake85 chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
well now all i can think about is Neo with a pet Octopus. damn it, what the hell?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »