Reviews for A Few Helpful Pushes
anjumstar chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Okay, I just left a review for the whole story, but there was one thing in this chapter that I forgot to mention that slightly bothered me. It would not take a few hours to walk two miles! You would have to be a Slowpoke for it to take that long! Maybe between a half hour and an hour. No more than that, I would think.

Anyhow, this was a pretty good chapter. Clearly more of a filler chapter, but definitely got some stuff out of the way that had to happen. Plus we have a bunch of new characters in this chapter! Fun! I always love Misty's sisters, and I think you did a really great job with them. I mean, since they're such a stereotype, they're not that hard to master, but I wanted to point out that you did! And the boys all asking out their girls was really cute. It seemed about right for their characters too-definitely Ash and Misty, at least. Gary has been portrayed in two very different ways in the anime, so you can kind of do whatever you like with him in a story and it's still cannon. Whether he's the good guy or the bad guy. I think you found the perfect balance between him being Ash's rival and him being Ash's friend.
anjumstar chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Oh, wow, I forgot that this story wasn't finished yet. I read it a while ago, probably a couple of years ago. I can't believe I never reviewed it. Well, better late than never, right?

First of all, even though the story isn't finished yet, this ending is actually pretty satisfactory. Except that I'm still waiting on Gary and Serena! In this story and in I Do or I Don't. Gosh, you love making us wait for that! I'm not expecting this story to ever get finished, but I think as it is it's a pretty cute story. It's pretty short, but it's sweet, especially for an OC story. I feel that you represent both Ash and Misty's characters pretty well for the age. And I love how you include all these other characters. I know that they never met in the show, but they are very cute pairings. I root for all of them. I've liked your work for a while now and it's a pleasure to read finished or not. I do hope that you write more in the future, whether it's finishing your WIPs or writing new stories.

Oh, and you made me crave breakfast food really badly in the previous chapter. And you wrote Maura instead of Serena at the beginning of that chapter too. Just saying.
ili777 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Hey you haven't finished this one!
And it's really nice too, I liked it and I love Misty and Ash together they are adorable .
Great job with your fanfic :D
ashandmistylover chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Awwww gary! How sad! And wt about emily and that other guy? And YAY BROCK FINALLY GETS THE GIRLS! Im still sad for gary tho( i always though he was kinda cute:))
liviG chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I don't care if it's been like 10 years since you last updated this story! This is an awesome story and if it was up to me you would be a published well known author! Please finish this story up? It was such a good story, and even though it already has a great ending, it would be awesome if it had one last chapter just to wrap everything up. Think about it ok? Keep rocking' at writing!

LiviG
PokeFreak chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
haha! funny chapter! funny how they all went asleep. ;)
AuricEspeon chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
But what about Serena?
ziggyricer9615 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Very cute! Love your stories! I've read "Misty the Matchmaker" and am reading "I Do or I Don't". In all the excitement, I overlooked this story! I curse myself for not seeing it sooner!
My rating: /5 stars ( is infinity symbol!)
ziggyricer9615 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
"Ash," Brock said as they exited. "You can be so dense sometimes that I just want to strangle you."

Welcome to my world Brock! But then again, we all feel that way about Ash sometimes!
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Haha, that was cute. (: Great job!
D chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Aww, poor Brock!

"Misty gasped, Ash's eyes widened, and Brock just stared." -hahaha, because that's all Brock can really do xD

~:D
Leafy Savanna Chan chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Are you going to continue this? Or is it finished? *asking years later*
Levi Ackerman chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
i love this story, its soo cute!

and i like the fact that you made serena a nice, likeable, believable character, not one of those pissing of mary sues.. .she's quite cool and i really like the thing with her and gary (not too mention all your couples in this)

great job )
GuitarRocker18 chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
nice one, this was a very good story. next time you should put some action into the story, but all and all it was a good story
EVAN AAML chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Ah, a great ending of this chapter! Well, seeing as how you said that their will be another chapter, I am looking forward to seeing it. Even though you haven't updated anything in the last three years, I am really looking forward to it. It took me at least 2 days to finish this! And by the way, for the next chapter...

1. Make sure ralph and Emily are in it

2. Much more romance

3. Uh...me! lol, but seriously, update!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- Please, if you decide to update, tell me, make it soon, and make it good! And please see my stories, their all aaml, but many people like them.

-EVAN AAML