Reviews for Roll for Magic Hands
*hysterical choking laughter*
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
this is a work of art omg
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
How does this only have 6 reviews? That's the most I've ever laughed at a fanfic. The idea of actual D&D shenanigans happening during that Shadow Game is the greatest! Bravo for thinking of it! It's a good thing the grappling rules didn't come up. That could take hours. "I roll 16, which I think means Jonouchi successfully shifts slightly to the right." "No, not yet. I have a counter-roll. If I roll higher than 16, no progress will have been made whatsoever." Man, this game gets unnecessarily complicated. Anyway, thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfic. Now, I have something to read that will cheer me up even on the worst days of my life.
Aquarian Night chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Oh sweet giggidy, I need more monsterworld fics like this. XD
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Oh man oh man. Thank you so very much for this. One of the better Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics I've read in my time.
mastersam chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh lawd. Oh lawd. Oh lawd.

OH LAWD.

Considering how much I GM games, I have a lot of experience in the kind of thing that's going on there, and as a fellow GM, I would have honestly thrown books at Bakura until I nailed him in the face. Fiat only comes into play when absolutely necessary, and the "Rocks fall, everyone dies!" maneuver is something you reserve for when the players are being assholes, not when they're succeeding. This is the most hardcore GM-vs.-PC game I've ever seen.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Yami Yuugi can make a Charisma check on me any day. O/O
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Ha, that was hilarious & sexy
Wild Vivid Imagination chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was absolutely hilarious and awesome.
lalalei chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Ooooh dear XD i love the RPG mechanics and continuity nods XD poor Yugi and friends! Poor Bakura too XD