Reviews for Aca-demic Arrangements
sunset oasis chapter 39 . 9/16
omg i love this so much
pansy's always a delight to read haha
my thlaise heart tightened at the scene between theo and blaise - theo's curt smile and excusing himself, blaise's chasing after him and the apology - ahhh i'm feeling so much

also i somehow love the fact that oliver and percy opened the law business together XD

nice chapter!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 39 . 9/16
Hello!
This story is very good :)
It is the one of the very few non-magical stories I read. I am enjoying it a lot.
I have a request though, could you please (in case you didn't plan for it yet) include Severus Snape in it. I think he has a perfect singing voice... Pleeeease?
Anyway, I love how you incorporated all important fixtures from original HP into this story and how it's all so nicely woven together.
Fox xx

P.S.
Sorry for not reviewing before now.
F
sunset oasis chapter 38 . 9/15
Omg I'm so charmed by Percy i love him his accent his ease his everything
Kissel137 chapter 39 . 9/14
Love this story! Even the drama makes me smile.
Gallifreyx chapter 39 . 9/13
Your Percy SEEMS to be an absolute doll, but I can see this all going tits up. Love love love this chapter!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 39 . 9/13
Blaise! Oh honey! Well at least he was sticking up for Hermione when he stuck his foot in his mouth!
writer34 chapter 39 . 9/13
Love it
little tommy
amr56 chapter 39 . 9/12
I really liked the scene with Percy and their relationship is so interesting. Pansy is so much. I hope Blaise and Theo work it out. Thanks for updating!
Zillawisp chapter 39 . 9/12
I love this story so damn much. And I am supremely impressed with how well you've taken what started as a total crack fic to something with a complex plot and real emotional depth while still keeping the humor it was created with.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 39 . 9/12
Judicate? What does that mean? Wood? As in Oliver Wood? So many questions! Blaise called Theodore "baby" and it was the cutest thing ever. Awesome, awesome update!
LillySteam44 chapter 39 . 9/12
I can't properly express exactly how much I love Percy Weasley in this fic. He's just perfect lol. I really, really hope he comes back and the part of me that can't look away from a car crash hopes there's an encounter between him and Tom. Thank you so much for writing this fan fiction, it really is my favorite comfort fic.
ShayaLonnie chapter 39 . 9/12
How, I ask you, HOWWWWW do you make fall so stupidly in love with Percy? Dude. He OICKED UP HIS CIGARETTES! And like maybe it was a "I wasn't even here" kinda thing, but omg the little hints of canon Percy! I love it!
rlsa chapter 39 . 9/12
OOOOOOooooooo! Nationals! I'm so excited! THis chapter was so fabulously incredible! I love the speaker phone!
the Honeycomb chapter 39 . 9/12
Oh Blaise! *insert foot in mouthkeep chewing it bc you're freaking Blaise Zabini and you can't get this thing right*
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »