Reviews for Aca-demic Arrangements
TJovanka chapter 40 . 2/12
Love this AU, you're brilliant! And I'm kinda falling in love with Blaise too. Looking forward to more of Percy the not-git lol.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 40 . 2/6
Loved it!
zinne chapter 40 . 2/1
I started reading yesterday... and now I'm hooked. I needed this
AconitumLuparia chapter 40 . 2/1
As if I could love Tom more than I already do...every time he goes all Cockney I literally melt...I’d die to *hear* it! I loved how Hermione lost herself thinking about his ass...I was like “same”. And she’s just so smart, isn’t she! I’ve been wondering why she took Pansy’s shit...now we know :) can’t wait to see what happens next..that’ll be one hell of a competition indeed! xx
LILHOUSELF chapter 40 . 1/29
I AM SCREAMING. I Think I Muttered "Oh My God" Under My Breath For The First Two Minutes Of Reading. I don't think you understand how much I needed this this week. I probably should've saved it for after my big test on Friday BUT I COULDNT WAIT. I LOVE THIS STORY MORE THAN ALMOST ANYTHING. YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW THEY'RE BOTH GOING INTO THIS COMPETITION ALMOST TOGETHER BUT NOT. (WHY ISN'T THERE ANYTHING LARGER THAN CAPSLOCK) huasdeohideaohiefgewghiuwaoieiehreghuieijo I CANT WAIT FOR HERMIONE TO BASICALLY PUT PANSY IN HER PLACE AND ALL THE ANGRY COMPETITION SEX THEYRE GOING TO HAVE BECAUSE HERMIONE GETS TOM AND TOM GETS HERMIONE AND ITS SO PERFECT I COULD ACTUALLY CRY. (I really need to find a boyfriend or something) OKAY THANKS. YOU ROCK. *Tries to calm down but decides to re-read the chapter*
writer34 chapter 40 . 1/29
Love it
SkyeMoor chapter 40 . 1/29
Wow. This chapter is really, really sizzling. I like the Cockney, I like riddle, and I like Hermione too.
This chapter makes her look a lot stronger than she has in others (and yes, i know, she's been abused but still...)
This feels like she's finally getting ready to fly.
artemisballet chapter 40 . 1/29
ACA-MAZING! This update made my week. Thank you so much. And thank God for arse dimples
Sundaegirl99 chapter 40 . 1/28
Oh daaaaamn! Awesome update!
AubergineWings chapter 40 . 1/28
OH MY FUCKING GOD! You updated! AAAAAAH! And it's so fucking fabulous, their banter and his arse and THE ACA-COMPETITION! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Drmuss chapter 40 . 1/28
Was so excited to see the notification for this update and I wasn't disappointed! This is one of the best AUs out there and deserves much love!
cburkhart626 chapter 40 . 1/28
Bless you and this update. And the fact that Rickle is in love and Hermione has no clue. Looking forward to the next update!
RedTae chapter 40 . 1/27
oh this is gonna be good. watching these two competing against each other is sure to be fun.
a screaming fan chapter 40 . 1/27
BLESS! TY FO' THE NEW CHAPTER
Broken Reveries chapter 40 . 1/27
Thank you for updating! Love your story hehe:):)
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »