Reviews for Aca-demic Arrangements
I was driving along yesterday, just minding my own business, when "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer came on the radio. Let's ignore the fact that I've probably heard this song no less than several hundred times. The image that immediately sprung into my head was the Riff Off. Needless to say, I am looking forward to the time when you are well and writing again.
bukspiks chapter 40 . 6/5
Noooooooooooooooo it was getting sooooo good! Oh forgot to introduce myself. New reader. Read this straight. Now im obssessed. Please please please update! I'm hooked! I'm in love with Tom the character you've painted for Hermione is bloody genius it's amazing. The story is hilarious but still has that ouch my heart factor but the subtle fluff warms my heart so much. Drama's solid but not too heavy and cliche. 'Tis perfect update please? And i can't get enough of tomione so more fluff?
AkiraKasumi chapter 1 . 6/2
about to start this fic since i remembered don’t stop believing by journey in the description! im stoked
wishingstar21 chapter 5 . 4/30
I love it. I'm dying of laughter and I absolutely adore it.
wishingstar21 chapter 4 . 4/30
I'm laughing so hard at this, hard enough to shake my sister from her book haze. I will definitely be reading this for the next couple hours, to hell with responsibilities.
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 40 . 3/28
Oh, I enjoyed what you have posted so much! I understand that you can’t provide the chapters people are demanding until you’re in a comfortable place, so take your time and know you’ll have at least one reader here when you’re ready to come back to this.
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 40 . 3/1
Aww nooooo I'm caught up agaaaaaain
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 34 . 2/28
I AM WHEEZING. PANSY PISSING HERSELF. THEODORE AND BLAISE. HAVE I MENTIONED I LOVE THIS?
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 27 . 2/27
You and your cheeky ass A/Ns xD
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 22 . 2/27
2nd time around and Pansy is just as aca-diculous as she was the first time. christ alive xD
TJovanka chapter 40 . 2/12
Love this AU, you're brilliant! And I'm kinda falling in love with Blaise too. Looking forward to more of Percy the not-git lol.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 40 . 2/6
Loved it!
zinne chapter 40 . 2/1
I started reading yesterday... and now I'm hooked. I needed this
AconitumLuparia chapter 40 . 2/1
As if I could love Tom more than I already do...every time he goes all Cockney I literally melt...I’d die to *hear* it! I loved how Hermione lost herself thinking about his ass...I was like “same”. And she’s just so smart, isn’t she! I’ve been wondering why she took Pansy’s shit...now we know :) can’t wait to see what happens next..that’ll be one hell of a competition indeed! xx
LILHOUSELF chapter 40 . 1/29
I AM SCREAMING. I Think I Muttered "Oh My God" Under My Breath For The First Two Minutes Of Reading. I don't think you understand how much I needed this this week. I probably should've saved it for after my big test on Friday BUT I COULDNT WAIT. I LOVE THIS STORY MORE THAN ALMOST ANYTHING. YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW THEY'RE BOTH GOING INTO THIS COMPETITION ALMOST TOGETHER BUT NOT. (WHY ISN'T THERE ANYTHING LARGER THAN CAPSLOCK) huasdeohideaohiefgewghiuwaoieiehreghuieijo I CANT WAIT FOR HERMIONE TO BASICALLY PUT PANSY IN HER PLACE AND ALL THE ANGRY COMPETITION SEX THEYRE GOING TO HAVE BECAUSE HERMIONE GETS TOM AND TOM GETS HERMIONE AND ITS SO PERFECT I COULD ACTUALLY CRY. (I really need to find a boyfriend or something) OKAY THANKS. YOU ROCK. *Tries to calm down but decides to re-read the chapter*
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »