Reviews for Cliché Much?
Heyyy!

Wow, after checking literally every day from July 15th to yesterday at around 3 am, I literally jolted our of bed and screamed. When I read this chapter, nothing made me feel so wholesome ever. This was seriously the BEST story I ever read, and I guess since there are no other stories that can top-notch this one, I’ll just have to read this over and over again until every word is entrained in my head. I really appreciate all your efforts in completing this story as it was truly the best. I hope you can write another one like this in the near future.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Loved this
Happy Fluff Ball chapter 13 . 8/5
Hahaha love the name of the dog. I love this story so much. It will always be one of my favourites 3 Thank you!
Ji Hyun1 chapter 13 . 8/5
Awwww. This is beautiful! Thank you
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 13 . 8/4
Omg!
This is so good! Amazing, really.
Ji Hyun1 chapter 12 . 7/21
I love this story! Thank youuuuuuu
THIS IS SOOO GOOD! OMGGG I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP!
Happy Fluff Ball chapter 12 . 7/16
I remember reading this 5 years ago. Wow! Time certainly flew. I really love this story. Lovely and sweet. Both Sasuke and Sakura are so cute. Thank you for sharing this story with us. So sad to see this come to an end. Though I can't wait what the last chapter has in store for us. Glimpse into their future? what their lifes will be in 5-10 years time? Sarada?

Again Thanks xx
Stay safe! 3
PLEASE UPDATE!
AHHHHH THIS IS SOOO GOOODDD!
I love tho your writing style so much!
Wow, this is GOOD! I love it so much! Can you do more on Sasuke’s point if view? Thank you, and KEEP IT UP! I LOVE READING THESE!
Yayyyy! Thank you so much for posting again! I can’t explain how good it feels to read your fanfics! :-))
Can't wait for more
OMGGG! THIS IS SOO GOODDD! Plleeaassee continue to update this story! I can’t wait to see the ending! I love it so much! (Haha, I’m a sucker for cliches myself) :-)
Also, if you can write more one shots with Sasuke and Sakura, that would be a dream come true!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »