Reviews for The Sky Charm
SoyMina chapter 32 . 9/11
Se que probablemente este fanfic no tiene objetivo pero de cualquier forma lo amo XDXDXD Es maravilloso, me gustaria un poco mas de Reborn romantico en todo caso uwu
iewz chapter 31 . 8/13
This is too cute; I can't stop smiling while reading this- and because this is in tsunayoshi's point of view, there is some part where im also confused ah, and is Fon part of the harem? I'd love to see moments with him and tsuna
Hallowtide chapter 32 . 8/9
Omg this is HILARIOUS!

I love this so so much !
ACasualPotato chapter 32 . 7/20
Omg, tHIS IS BRILLIANT.

AUTHOR -SAMA PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE!
Hyakuma chapter 31 . 7/13
The last bit was so satisfying?!

I love that his mom and Tsuna replies are in a category and it's all distributed equally and that there's no extra line!
R27 G27 F27 KYAAAAA ALL VARIA ARCO TENTH AND FIRST AND ENMA KYAAA MARRY TSUCHAN AND REBORN GETS TO STEAL TSUCHAN FIRST
DarkSakura159 chapter 32 . 6/23
Freakin' love this so much! I know it has been a long time since you updated this but I just wanna say that people still read this and still think it's tooth rotting cute and absolutely love this!
BTW, thank you so much for writing this! Hope you have a blessed life!
-love from Malaysia-
khr junkie chapter 32 . 6/19
ahhh I remember why I love this story!
I've had some free time lately so I've been re-reading this and I've fallen in love with this story all over again!
I love the way you've written each of the characters, and their relationship with Tsuna
and poor Tsuna he doesn't understand the power of cuteness and how much of it he has!
honestly, my favorite parts are the scenes with the Varia, especially Xanxas, I can only imagine what his reaction would be to finding out who "ten" really is!

this really had made my day just reading this story again, and I'm not gonna end this with "ohhhhh pllllease write more" because I get that things change or life can get in the way.
I just want you to know that this is one of my all-time favorite khr fanfics, and it never fails to make me laugh,
I hope you have a wonderful day!
NotYourDamsel chapter 32 . 6/4
I think my grave is gonna be next to Tsuna's, with the cause of death: "Laughing too much and choked on my spit"
tasyadewi16 chapter 32 . 4/17
update pleaseeee
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 32 . 1/12
holy ive been rereading this story and i just cant get enough of it hahahhaha one of de best! cant wait for moar ganbatte nee author-sama!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 31 . 1/12
oh nana is de best really hahhahhaha
Lilac Gemini chapter 32 . 1/3
I'm so excited to see the shenanigans Giotto gets up to. /man./

(Why does Tsuna always rule the cake shops?)
Meade chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Please update! I've gone 3 months without any all27 updates on any of my all27 stories! Im dying!
RainbowMaze chapter 32 . 8/14/2017
No! I'm all out of chapters! Please update this amazing story soon! I'm honestly now rooting for Everyone/Tsuna. Oh, and for Giotto to enter the cake shop and meets Tsuna and Tsuna finally meets the person who he's in love with.