Reviews for The Sky Charm
ACasualPotato chapter 32 . 12h
Omg, tHIS IS BRILLIANT.

AUTHOR -SAMA PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE!
Hyakuma chapter 31 . 7/13
The last bit was so satisfying?!

I love that his mom and Tsuna replies are in a category and it's all distributed equally and that there's no extra line!
R27 G27 F27 KYAAAAA ALL VARIA ARCO TENTH AND FIRST AND ENMA KYAAA MARRY TSUCHAN AND REBORN GETS TO STEAL TSUCHAN FIRST
DarkSakura159 chapter 32 . 6/23
Freakin' love this so much! I know it has been a long time since you updated this but I just wanna say that people still read this and still think it's tooth rotting cute and absolutely love this!
BTW, thank you so much for writing this! Hope you have a blessed life!
-love from Malaysia-
khr junkie chapter 32 . 6/19
ahhh I remember why I love this story!
I've had some free time lately so I've been re-reading this and I've fallen in love with this story all over again!
I love the way you've written each of the characters, and their relationship with Tsuna
and poor Tsuna he doesn't understand the power of cuteness and how much of it he has!
honestly, my favorite parts are the scenes with the Varia, especially Xanxas, I can only imagine what his reaction would be to finding out who "ten" really is!

this really had made my day just reading this story again, and I'm not gonna end this with "ohhhhh pllllease write more" because I get that things change or life can get in the way.
I just want you to know that this is one of my all-time favorite khr fanfics, and it never fails to make me laugh,
I hope you have a wonderful day!
NotYourDamsel chapter 32 . 6/4
I think my grave is gonna be next to Tsuna's, with the cause of death: "Laughing too much and choked on my spit"
tasyadewi16 chapter 32 . 4/17
update pleaseeee
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 32 . 1/12
holy ive been rereading this story and i just cant get enough of it hahahhaha one of de best! cant wait for moar ganbatte nee author-sama!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 31 . 1/12
oh nana is de best really hahhahhaha
Lilac Gemini chapter 32 . 1/3
I'm so excited to see the shenanigans Giotto gets up to. /man./

(Why does Tsuna always rule the cake shops?)
Meade chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Please update! I've gone 3 months without any all27 updates on any of my all27 stories! Im dying!
RainbowMaze chapter 32 . 8/14/2017
No! I'm all out of chapters! Please update this amazing story soon! I'm honestly now rooting for Everyone/Tsuna. Oh, and for Giotto to enter the cake shop and meets Tsuna and Tsuna finally meets the person who he's in love with.
RainbowMaze chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
After this chapter, I am really liking the Hibari/Tsuna pairing (not that I didn't like it before this, but I like it even more now)! That backstory was so sweet!

By the way, are you still alive and kicking? Or do you just not care about FF anymore? Are you still willing to update and finish this story?
Fangirl chapter 32 . 7/25/2017
Really like your story and hope you will update it again at some point, please update!
PhantomCielo27 chapter 32 . 7/22/2017
OMFG! THIS IS SO GOOD! I SHIP ALL27 SO HARD! Also, would it be fine if Ysuna doesn't end up with anybody? Can we leave this ambiguous? Or a Harem? (Basically what this is already xD) But superb and fantastic job! Your writing style is easy on the eyes and excellent! I'm so flmoxed by the amount of times you catch me off guard with all the twist you throw in this awesome story that its easily one of my favorite KHR stories Ever! I do so hope Tsuna and Giotto meet soon though! I love each time they interact! (Ish?) And I absolutely adore all the times Tsuna and Reborn interact. I can't wait for Xanxus to figure out that Ten is actually Tsuna! (His mail personality and outward one are so different!)

And can't wait for the date with Mukuro! I feel as if we don't get to see Mukuro much. And Byakuran, poor Byakuran, not getting enough attention. I hope Tsuna shows the marshmallow lover some love. And shoichi and spanners scenes! Ahhhh! Shoichi is a closet STUD! And Spanners so smooth until he's not XDDD I loved the chopstick feeding scene! I do hope Tsuna and Giotto meet soon though, I'm so curious on how Giotto will react to Tsuna! And Kawahira is such a fun and mysterious character! Dino is adorable and suave-ish.

That window knocking was terrifying though. Poor Tsuna XD Will we have Bermuda and Jager and the vindice pop up too? When will we get to see Iemitsu? Will we get to see Yuni again? Enma is so precious! WTF is going on? Is everyone retaining memories from an AU world except for Tsuna? More Fon? And Def Giotto?

Antiways, just wanted to say I so so so appreciate all the hard work you put into this fabulous masterpiece of a khr story (oh the crack!) And am a HUGE fan! Loved loved loved this chapter and please update soon!