Reviews for Not So Stark, Tony
Tekie Scythe chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
... How does he keep getting the "hair standing" when he's never been trained?
ZivaAndNCISForever chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Yay! I loved it! You did such an amazing job!
superhero and anime fangirl chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
this story was very good and it had a wonderful ending.
jodyowl11 chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
It was great! I loved how you wrapped everything up nicely:)
Yessica400 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This is really awesome. I love it.
jodyowl11 chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Ahh, it feels good to read your writing! At one point tho, you confused "you're" with "your" I think
but I really do love the voice you give Tony:) I felt like he really grew this chapter! Loved it
superhero and anime fangirl chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
I'm glad that tony was rescued and tony starting a grenade was a clever but awesome idea. I love this story. tony stark,iron man will always be my favorite avenger.
Toni42 chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
Huh, I also assumed Tony would get the Arc Reactor at some point. But it's still a great story anyway, and I hate to see it ending.
superhero and anime fangirl chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
I can't wait to see how captain america saves tony. I wonder if Bruce and Natasha will save stane in time before she's executed. I believe your doing a wonderful job on this fanfiction.
jodyowwl11 chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
Wow, well there's a plot twist! Gotta love Clint
When they were dragging tony, for a second I fogot what fanfic I was in, and asked myself why the hek tony wasn't blasting those people with his suit XD
will he ever build a suit? Aww, I hope he does :)))
Toni42 chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
ARC REACTOR! I wonder if the Avengers will make it to Tony in time before he's shipped off to Siberia? If Tony IS shipped off to Siberia, is he going to meet the Winter Soldier? 'Cause that's where they'd kept him. Also, I can't remember if I had already asked you if Bucky would show up in this or if I'm thinking about a different story. If I have already asked, I apologize. And I knew there was something up with that code, but I can't put my finger on it.
TheMagicalPixieHorse chapter 24 . 7/25/2016
The password 0-4-1-9-4-5 is it meant to represent the date that Steve (Captain America) disappeared during World War 2? I can't remember exactly but I think it was April 1945 that he actually got frozen :)
superhero and anime fangirl chapter 24 . 7/21/2016
I just love this story and I love how everything happened so far. I can't wait for the next chapter and your doing great on writing this story.
jodyowl11 chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
I feel like the end could have been written better, but I still liked it! I loved the parts with tony in his memories the best. What's going to- I mean already- I mean- you know what I mean. Whats going to happen inside tony's memories? Will he ever get to see his mother? It would be really sad if he only got to see his father, and then like the back of his mother's head... but pretty frustrating and funny too! Can't wait to read more, and hope you are having as much fun as I am!
Toni42 chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
Okay, I really wanna know what's on that laptop. If I were to write something like this, I would have no idea what the big secret was. That actually happened once. I mean, it turned out fine and all, but I seriously had no idea what the big secret was until I was writing it's revelation.