Reviews for Opposites
Maeve Moonstone chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Amazing ending. I mean, it's a bit short, but you capture their characters so well that it doesn't really matter.
Annonoumous chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Nice job. Though to be honest another fanfic with Runt explaining why he said it. That ending to me is like a cliff-hanger.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
O_o Yes, Rita. I do believe dear Runt did say "love."
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great story short and sweet, and true to Rita's character giving up her home for Runt, she's done it before.

Also that was a beautiful ending, it was a very nice thought to end with.

I would've liked it if the family took them both in realizing Rita would always run away, if she didn't have Runt, but I guess that's better off in my head.
MissKarlie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow...that was just beautiful, the characters, the dialogue. Everything was perfect. Please keep up with the rita and runt
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
AW! I adored it! I've been looking for Rita/Runt fics forEVER! Thanks for satisfying that craving! _
Cardog 24 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story. Keep writing. Also would you like to write a Rita and Runt fanfic with me?
Cho-Ran chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
What a sweet story. I am filled with happiness just from reading this wonderful work of literature. this story is cute on more levels than one can count. great job!
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
very cute sory
Blues59 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very cute nice work.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That was sweet and cute they are a good team
Brittany Seville formely GOA chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Is that it?

It was just getting good!
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aw! You should finish this! I love it!

Rita x Runt...*laughs to self*
Sara chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aw! I love this! I always felt that Rita and Runt should have thier own show. It's the only show that I ever found emotional.

Like the one when they met a Jewish Polish girl in WW II...I cried, man! Really!

God, I love this story! What a cute couple...definitly, definitly a cute couple. XD
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Every fan could see this coming! I mean, even if they are perfectly dismatched, theres no doubt that Rita and Runt love each other deeply. Try to write a sequel, and maybe Runts reaction if he discovers Rita is a cat. That would be nice, definitely nice.