Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi of Peace
PanzerJ chapter 3 . 9/30
Goddammit, why Rias?! she's everywhere! Theres practically dozens of other girls in the DxD verse and you put Rias, be different, granted you've got the shinto gods there making it different but still seriously?... well there goes my hopes for this story, later gamers.
Crossxx chapter 10 . 9/24
I love this story I hope you update it soon
slmarrone01 chapter 1 . 8/20
here's hoping for more in the near future
IGT chapter 10 . 8/14
please continue
JustAGuyLivingLife chapter 10 . 8/6
I would like for this to continue
Gage chapter 10 . 7/31
chisa782911 chapter 4 . 7/10
Add Akeno please
continue this story
Hexmaster23 chapter 6 . 7/1
And it transitions into rushed lemons. Wonderful
Hexmaster23 chapter 4 . 7/1
I can tell English isn’t your first language. I would recommend that you get a beta to go through your work before you publish. Overall I think this would be an interesting story although plot seems a bit rushed.
Alduin Bane of Kings chapter 1 . 6/24
Can you continue naruto: shinobi of peace
Kanjo no Kitsune chapter 10 . 6/20
Continue story please
Thjaro chapter 1 . 6/19
Being honest I think that about these Shinto gods, that I remember none of them even enters the top 10 and yet here you paint them as the pinnacle of force that will end the world with a blow.
And that personally I do not like very much, I mean that you really paint them like honey in little eyes.
And Naruto, oh, Naruto, I really think you do it very OOC, why really. A pervert ?, Of course I want to say that Naruto Canon has proven to be perverted on many occasions and yet it is most of the time dense in what refers to sentimental relationships.
Let's just see when Shion explicitly proposed that they have sex, and he did not understand what Shion really meant.
I can say that I see a potential to the story, I admit it. But I think you just need to rewrite it or just correct some errors in later chapters. Like for example saying that Kurama overexamined the power of the Shinto gods or something like that.
He sincerely hoped that you would not see this humble opinion as a toxic message that says your story is crap, why it is not, I just hope you take into account my opinion about the story.