Reviews for Finding Words
JustAnotherHuman chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Plus 1 Review. Well done.
Crazy Redwood chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
You are an amazing writer. You've captured each character so well, and written them out and it all feels right. I hope I can read more from you.
Joani chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
I love the insights that you give all these characters. Not only surface, but inner motivations as well. Very well written.
The Reviewer chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
This is so amazing. I love all of the different characterization, especially with the wives. (Loved Max and Furiosa's a lot too)
nienorbun chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Wait, no, there's no more now? Couldn't you maybe expand it to include Slit or one of the Vuvalini or something? Sob, just don't want it to be over...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Wow. This is probably the best written version this scene will ever get. Thank you!
nienorbun chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Ahh, lovely. yours is one of the few stories on here that really seem to capture what it might've really been like, what these people might really feel.
Wonderful writing, really :)
maltose chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Man, I really like this a lot! I love how you are writing every character. They are all super interesting and in chatacter. I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I LOVE this story! Well written and true to the characters. Excellent embodiment of the wives relationships with each other.
I love this chapter with Cheedo - it's nice to hear from her perspective as she is not very present in the movie. You were able to incorporate her inner-strength without disregarding her established fragility. Keep up the good work!
nienorbun chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I'm terrible at writing reviews, but I am really enjoying your little character vignettes; they add such depth to everyone. Keep up the good work!
Reikumi chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Toast! I love how you ended with her asking Furiosa to teach her. It really goes with her name as the Knowing. I love the story she tells while also having her thoughts about the gun be the backbone to this chapter. You're such an amazing writer! I hope to see more! :)
Reikumi chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Oh my, this is lovely characterization of Splendid! Love your work and hope to see more! :)
Thiswouldbeakick chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Interesting. Looking forward to more!