Reviews for Dog Days
kharlsonn123 chapter 100 . 3/18
Sad that it had to end
LadyNyxOfNight chapter 100 . 1/5
Cannot believe it has been been over 7 years since I have discovered this fic (and not so patiently waiting for updates). Still one of the well written fics regarding crossover and reincarnations. Happy new year Author-nim! May you be blessed with a fruitful and healthy year. (please update huhu ಥ‿ಥ)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 87 . 12/27/2023
Why didn't this chapter and those after it get posted to AO3?
LilinAnade chapter 100 . 11/2/2023
This story is very awesome! To bad, it hasn’t been updated in a while. Author-sama, I hope you are well and will eventually come back to this story!

I've never know before that Naruto X Inuyasha could be this fun. Thanks for the story!
Bbloodsspill101 chapter 100 . 9/12/2023
Dang, this is really good, but hasn’t been updated in a while. Author-sama! I hope you are okay and will eventually come back to writing this beautiful masterpiece! It would be nice to see the Hatake kids getting their summons and also meet the other resident dog/wolf clan.
LazyLei chapter 100 . 5/21/2023
Aww 2016
Greysh chapter 100 . 5/11/2023
still a great fic -
luna demoniaca chapter 1 . 4/27/2023
Se que esta abandonada esta historia, pero no pierdo la esperanza, es muy buena ojalá te animaras a seguir actualizando
Sharelove chapter 100 . 4/2/2023
It’s been a while since I’ve read this and I still love it!
guestinator chapter 10 . 3/28/2023
Where the hell is humor? He is reincarnated as a experiment of Orochimaru and he and his no doubt forced to have him, aka raped, mother are stuck for years in a cell.

He leaves but she doesn't and dies there. Wow, so funny. Wtf is wrong you with you naming this as humor? No, I am genuinely asking.
burntblood.1982 chapter 13 . 2/15/2023
We u finish story
Guest chapter 100 . 1/18/2023
Been rereading this again and i still love love love this. I am still hoping for a new chapter to pop out.
Here's to sesshomaru straightening the genin team 7 and maybe with his help they will develop much earlier and become the new generation Sanin much earlier than in canon. Sesshomaru is fast becoming team 7's reality check.
FliscentFiretail chapter 100 . 12/19/2022
OK, it's official. I'm totally obsessed with this story. I might adopt it and attempt your writing style, if only to learn how to do it myself and to keep to the style and spirit of this tale. if I do I will of course credit you with its concept creation and its contents. so lovely with so much potential!
Sassysarcastic chapter 100 . 12/7/2022
I wish you could upload more chapters
yochan123 chapter 100 . 4/18/2022
i'm so glad he kept his sesshomaru attire! and kenjutsu :D :D :D

yes make the clan proud too

omg plllllllllz continue this beautiful work
2,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »