Reviews for Doctors Say I'm the Illest
Just wanted to say I love this story! It’s so sweet to see them taking care of each other (and Emily!) and you’re really good at capturing all of the different bellas :) thanks for writing such a great story!
spookypotatoe chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
this chapter is golden oh my god that sandwich game and beca's announcer voice is the cutest thing ever istg
Asskickingalice chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
I know it’s been a while since you wrote stories. But I just found out about your stories this week and man do I love them!. You should continue writing em, or just writing in general cuz you’re really good!
Nathan chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
wow I so want to fuck them
RMC chapter 7 . 7/18/2019
I loved it. These 7 chapters have been awesome!
Thanks form sharing them :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
That was great! Just saying.. chloe beale was born in Portland oregon and brittany in Florida
LittleOutis chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
This is the best chapter! Totally funny and fluffy! Just love it!
Kate203457 chapter 7 . 6/10/2018
I’d give my liver for an update on this fic and on “A series of Hilarious and Cute Events”. Two of the best Bechloe fics, both abandoned... :(
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2018
Hello fellow New Zealander :) just read all of this, thanks so much this is a great read between lectures (or in class if the topic is boring haha), will be looking forward to another update :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Haha! Beca thought sex didn't she?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I love that! Lol! I have Bechloe Prompts! :)
Do you ship Clexa or Emison or Supercorp? - Munro McLaren
Thelonewolf06 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
the bear trap thing sounds awesome! please update soon I love these one shots
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
I love your work! And please write one about Chloe comforting Beca after bear trap.. Again, I love your writing!
Siilentpaws chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
I absolutely love every bit of this, you've got the characterisation of all the Bellas spot on and the Bechloe moments are adorable. A passage about the retreat would be fantastic, and as a suggestion maybe an epidemic-sort of thing where all the Bellas fall ill?
Can't wait to see an update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Update at the retreat please..?