Reviews for Caught in the Riptide
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2023
My single favorite story of all castle fanfiction. I just love this story!
lightchaser chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
I enjoyed it a lot. Such a beautiful short story to read! I'm just beginning to read your stories one by one, but I just know I'll be back to read this again some time in the future!
Scott Mays chapter 18 . 9/21/2023
I have read a lot of Castle Fanfiction. This has become my favorite of them all. I cried tears of joy until my heart was bursting .
Thanks for a wonderful imagination!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2023
This is my umpteenth reread of this story. Thanks for sharing. You are an amazing writer.
Liloo chapter 18 . 6/17/2023
Thank you for your time to share this Beautiful Story with us!
kikijacobi chapter 18 . 5/5/2023
Wow, just wow. Love your writing and storytelling so much. I really really enjoy reading your words.
Vishw chapter 3 . 10/24/2022
Why do I feel as if I have missed a couple of chapters where they bonded and got close enough for her to unburden herself like that? It's barely a day since they met, and she's already given her story! Wish you had given us some insight into Kate's mind, cause I'm finding her actions rather hard to fathom...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2022
This is so well written and plot nicely evolved. We love Castle.
CaskettShipper chapter 18 . 4/29/2022
I totally got lost in the beauty of this story!
CileSuns92 chapter 18 . 11/23/2020
I read all this in one go and wow, such a beautiful, heartfelt romance. I love how they healed together in Big Sur, how being together is what ultimately made them okay. I also loved how they were tentative with one another, yet much bolder. True love at first sight, for sure, but not a whirlwind romance, a love that lasts.

Every chapter was perfect, the pace of the story languid enough to enjoy every moment, yet not boring. I felt like I was in those woods and those stretches of beach as well, even though I've never been to Big Sur. I've seen pictures of it, and I've been to the Oregon Coast, so that's how I pictured it, but now I'm eager to look up some of the places you mentioned in the chapters.

It was such a gentle, loving story of healing and building a real relationship. Thank you for sharing it with us. I know it's been years since you did, but thank you, once again.
Coll1973 chapter 18 . 10/11/2020
I absolutely love this story, it was even better the 2nd time!
sianita95 chapter 18 . 2/6/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this again, as if it was new. Your writing amazes me, always.
guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2019
somehow i missed this story, thought i read all of yours; what a find after all this time; a wonderful story with the essence of them captured. thanks.
tscott1224 chapter 18 . 11/3/2019
Just reread this story. Still love it.
alwaysmeanslove chapter 18 . 7/24/2019
Wow this story is so beautiful, I really liked it!