Reviews for Caught in the Riptide
CileSuns92 chapter 18 . 11/23/2020
I read all this in one go and wow, such a beautiful, heartfelt romance. I love how they healed together in Big Sur, how being together is what ultimately made them okay. I also loved how they were tentative with one another, yet much bolder. True love at first sight, for sure, but not a whirlwind romance, a love that lasts.

Every chapter was perfect, the pace of the story languid enough to enjoy every moment, yet not boring. I felt like I was in those woods and those stretches of beach as well, even though I've never been to Big Sur. I've seen pictures of it, and I've been to the Oregon Coast, so that's how I pictured it, but now I'm eager to look up some of the places you mentioned in the chapters.

It was such a gentle, loving story of healing and building a real relationship. Thank you for sharing it with us. I know it's been years since you did, but thank you, once again.
Coll1973 chapter 18 . 10/11/2020
I absolutely love this story, it was even better the 2nd time!
sianita95 chapter 18 . 2/6/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this again, as if it was new. Your writing amazes me, always.
guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2019
somehow i missed this story, thought i read all of yours; what a find after all this time; a wonderful story with the essence of them captured. thanks.
tscott1224 chapter 18 . 11/3/2019
Just reread this story. Still love it.
alwaysmeanslove chapter 18 . 7/24/2019
Wow this story is so beautiful, I really liked it!
Heather Hall chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
Well, I’ve read nearly every story you had already written up to now (save for a couple based on episodes I haven’t watched yetI just started binging Castle a couple months ago), but this one is by far my most favorite! I laughed, I cried, I savored every word. Beautiful story. I have to wonder how much of your life experience you put into this one, as the fine details all feel so authentic. Or maybe you’re just that good. Or both.
Tom Knutson chapter 18 . 3/31/2019
Very good story, please keep writing!
natters chapter 18 . 12/28/2018
Good fic
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2018
Thank you very much for this story. It’s really moving, I’ve enjoyed so much reading it.
A pleasure to read you!
AdonisAquarian chapter 18 . 6/28/2018
Can't believe that I have been reading Castle fanfics for so long and didn't stumble upon this story till today... Words aren't enough to describe the amount of fun I had reading this and some other of your tales...

Because of you, I now have had a stupid smile on my face since the morning.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2018
I can't express how much I loved this story, this is the second time of reading with a year apart, thank you
Helen Sorrento chapter 17 . 5/29/2018
I found another great story also to become one of my favorites.I hope you don’t leave it. h
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
Wow...this story is AMAZING absolutely LOVED IT fantastic writing wow...speechless ...
Very very well done!