Reviews for Caught in the Riptide
sianita95 chapter 18 . 2/6
Thoroughly enjoyed this again, as if it was new. Your writing amazes me, always.
guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2019
somehow i missed this story, thought i read all of yours; what a find after all this time; a wonderful story with the essence of them captured. thanks.
tscott1224 chapter 18 . 11/3/2019
Just reread this story. Still love it.
alwaysmeanslove chapter 18 . 7/24/2019
Wow this story is so beautiful, I really liked it!
Heather Hall chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
Well, I’ve read nearly every story you had already written up to now (save for a couple based on episodes I haven’t watched yetI just started binging Castle a couple months ago), but this one is by far my most favorite! I laughed, I cried, I savored every word. Beautiful story. I have to wonder how much of your life experience you put into this one, as the fine details all feel so authentic. Or maybe you’re just that good. Or both.
Tom Knutson chapter 18 . 3/31/2019
Very good story, please keep writing!
natters chapter 18 . 12/28/2018
Good fic
Guest chapter 18 . 11/23/2018
Thank you very much for this story. It’s really moving, I’ve enjoyed so much reading it.
A pleasure to read you!
AdonisAquarian chapter 18 . 6/28/2018
Can't believe that I have been reading Castle fanfics for so long and didn't stumble upon this story till today... Words aren't enough to describe the amount of fun I had reading this and some other of your tales...

Because of you, I now have had a stupid smile on my face since the morning.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2018
I can't express how much I loved this story, this is the second time of reading with a year apart, thank you
Helen Sorrento chapter 17 . 5/29/2018
I found another great story also to become one of my favorites.I hope you don’t leave it. h
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
Wow...this story is AMAZING absolutely LOVED IT fantastic writing wow...speechless ...
Very very well done!

Thanks so much! x
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2017
i loved every chapter
Tycho77 chapter 18 . 6/23/2017
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I love your writing. You did a wonderful job of working in some of the great Castle lines into your story. This story is completed but I don't think it says that in the story? I know some people don't want to read a story until it's completed.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2017