Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 1
Gizzy's Mama chapter 12 . 3/19
I’m rereading this series while at home during these dark times of our own. I absolutely adore COTD and starting from year one again reminds me how young they were in the beginning. Hope everyone is staying safe. On to year 2!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 12 . 2/24
You know, Ive read several of your stories with then being Dark and I have one question. Where is Nagini? Even when their older, she's nowhere to be found. Nagini is important and in none of your stories is she ever featured.
c.karen09 chapter 12 . 2/19
Putting up with Ron for 7 years would be difficult for anyone, but I don't think I could do it for long without resorting to violence. It's off to see Voldemort as a family man, but he certainly seems to love his family and friends. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 10 . 2/19
I'm glad you continued with this series after reviews went down. I can't leave reviews when I'm reading offline, and I don't think all of them go through, so perhaps that happens for others too? Anyway, I'm enjoying this very much, and am anxious for them to grow up! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 2/19
This story is off to a great start, and I can't wait to see where you take it. Thanks for writing!
chloe1011997 chapter 13 . 12/16/2019
Awesome fix, really enjoyed it. Gonna go red the next one now :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
I love it so much
Saissa chapter 12 . 11/27/2019
Cannot believe I have never read these stories in all the years i have been a member here. This was a great story and I cant wait to read the sequels.
Saissa chapter 10 . 11/27/2019
Re Neville stopping Harry and Hermione - he said that he didnt want H&H to lose more house points.

In chapter 8, McGonagall NEVER removed any points from anyone for the forbidden forest incident. She just gave out detentions.
Saissa chapter 8 . 11/27/2019
about being caught out after curfew - no docking anyone of 50 points? interesting...
xxCelientje chapter 12 . 9/22/2019
Love this story! I'm looking forward to continue reading year 2 and up :)
DmanCastor chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
I've only read the first chapter, and I already love it. This is an interesting new take on Harry Potter. Excellent work.
KissKickKillMe chapter 12 . 8/18/2019
Loving this series, cant wait to read the rest of it!
Sophisticated Sage chapter 12 . 8/2/2019
Can't wait to Children Of The Dark Year 2!
shapphire22 chapter 12 . 4/10/2019
Yeah, that last additional points was just impossible! I couldn't believe it! Poor Draco couldn't win the house cup *referring to movies*

So, if I were a Ravenclaw I couldn't touch the stone? *groan* What's wrong with not being a Gryffindors?