Reviews for Untamed Heart
suckerforromance234 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
awesome first chapter! love it so far! 3
issiemfriend chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
wow that was such a good story i cant wait to rwad the sequel but whats a pequel i've never heared of it before
Kahanna chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
wow i loved this story soo much! plz keep writing...and if u don't already, make a sequel to this. great story!

Kahanna
Unlit Silence chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
An excellent story. .
Adrian Bailey chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
yaya make a epilogue its so good and mayb a sequeal too. lol
9tailedfox chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
hi i realy love this fic i like how sesshomaru likes sango but what about shippo and rin,is rin the one sesshomaru mated with andWHY WASINT SHIPPO IN IT HE COULD OF DID THE THING WEAR HE HIDE HIS DEMON FETURES!sorry bout that. i love your fic.
Muttkip chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
how cute *sniff* i love this story its so cute!
MysMysterious chapter 13 . 12/29/2004
i think you should add a little bit more... LEMON!
Jade chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Have you ever seen the movie Untamed Heart with Christian Slater? I highly recomend it. ;)
Pixel-Lixel chapter 10 . 10/5/2004
I really like what I;ve read (so far still have 4 more chaps) But I hope that you keep writing fanfics. Thanks for making me happy
sadyethappy chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
wow GREAT fic...0.0 i cant believe its over...
ninja fysh chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
i luvd! I'm SOO gonna read the seuqel!
ScribeAneX chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
i am sorry i dont have anything to add but-
thanks for the fluff
SuperSailorSexxe chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
hi there omg i cannot begin to tell u how much i loved this story. plez im beggin u here make a sequal or sumthin plez. thanx much luv to the playa
kaitlyn
Elfprincess909 chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
this stroy was cool.(lak of better words)i couldn't stop reading it. how do u put a fanfic up here? i am writing one and i need to know how. your story is better though.(hee-hee)have a great day.