Reviews for Lost
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Why must you write such heart-wrenching, eye-appealing fics, and then leave them without updates for years?

You have such a good plot here... and with all the twists, God, I just can't take it...!

Ideas, huh? Hmm... *racks brain* Let's see here... Well, I have a few... You could either one: Have the next chapter in TK's POV (well, not first-person, but you know what I mean), since he's unconscious... it could be dreams of his memories, 'cause, well, he'd already had nightmares as "Tein," and this one could give a little more detail, I guess. If that makes sense.

Two: Have Kari dream up what really happened that night as a bystander, when TK supposedly drowned in the plan crash. You could torture her by showing what TK's life was like, before he moved back to Odaiba. I think.

Three: Go to the other digidestined (Cody, Yolei, Davis, Ken...), who are probably VERY confused at this right now...

And four: Uhh... update? I guess? Please, PLEASE, update this! I need more, seriously! I'm so into this fic... God, my mind won't leave me alone with this suspense! What's going through Matt's mind? And his parent's? And the others? If everyone's unconscious, how will they defeat MangnaDevimon?! I'm so curious! Keep this up!
plutomoon2 chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
please update i realy like thise one and hope you can update soon
cherrrysakura chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Cliff hanger! Can't wait for more!
Anggiemon chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
That was an awesome story! I loved every bit of it, I gasped like every time some twist in the story happened. This story has a lot of potential, then again all your stories do! I've read like all of your Digimon stories about Takeru and Hikari. It's too bad this story hasn't been touched in what, three years, wow. Anyways, loved the story, I hope you get inspiration to continue it. I would give you ideas, but I'm not very good at things like that. :P Well, I'll be rooting for you! :)

~Anggie :)
Koatan chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
CONTINUE PLEASE! D:
DigiPal chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
wow... sweet story! But um... are u gonna continue? hehe... curiosity!
CJ chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
good story, but r u ever going to finish it? i hope you do soon, good luck! :)
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Hey!

Normally, I don't read much Digimon, but this story and "Once Was Blind" are really good! Do you have any plans to continue them? If you need a beta for anything, I'm willing to serve in any capacity you need... even just as a sounding-board! God Bless

Lady Ria
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
no! tk!
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
ooh! magnadevimon is evil. i hope tk is back to himself again.
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
8-years-old? what the heck? what happened?
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
i'm right! ... but it didn't work. darn!
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
i know where! to the beach i bet!
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
i luv it!
nowknownaslachocolique chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
why is he calling kari in his dream? and whats up bout him acting wierd cause of his 'parents'?